Have ya seen that box on the bottom right of your W2?
The one that says,D and DD.
D is about your 401k,DD is the cost of your employer-sponsored health coverage.
DD is not taxable says the IRS,so why is it there,just the Government helping me out;)
DD is not taxable YET!!!
I’m sure it is coming soon so they can illegally tax us on an illegal law to make us purchase something we don’t want.
Gang, I have a question:
Suppose you have a sanctioned objection, as if you are cheap and Muslim, and exempted. What happens if you get sick? Do you get free medical care without having paid the underlying mandated charge? Or are you out of the system entirely, and need to pay out of pocket on your own?
I’m asking because I don’t know the answer, but I suspect that a free ride is available for protected classes.
LOL, you will.
With this law also lets government decides what a mental disorder is. Think about what happens down the road. What if a panel decides in the near future that some phobia that gun owners have makes them not eligible to own a firearm anymore? You see the possibilities of what they can do to us? Maybe your son needs a kidney or dialysis(god forbid), could that change your mind about turning over your gun? The possibilities of actions the government can do now is endless. Regards, J
Here are the actual documents:
I wonder if there would be a religious exemption if your religion rejected government health care as “Satanic”?
If I was going to create such a religion, I would give it a name that really ticked off the leftists, like “Socialist Democrats for Christ”. Among its tenets:
1) Abortion provision and abortion advocacy are mortal sins done only by the followers of Baal-Moloch, and those who seek the destruction of all dark skinned people.
2) Government involvement in health care is a form of worship of the antichrist.
3) Homosexuals are witches. Wiccans. Whatever.
4) Defense of one’s family and oneself with firearms is a sacred duty. Only lead bullets will slay demons, so demons seek to outlaw them.
5) Socialism demands that religion is the basis of the law, that marriage is a sacred covenant between a man and a woman, that money must be backed by gold, and that war against heathen unbelievers is required by heaven.
6) Democrats see Muslims as nothing more than animals, lower than pigs and dogs, but superior to rats.
So, the group most likely to get free health care is the group most likely to not have to pay for it.
Someone remind me again, what are the benefits of being a citizen of the United States?