Or, 85% of teachers have no problem with their students begin killed by a crazy person.
Well, they can just set up “Gun Free Zones” and I’m sure everything will work out just fine. Right?
Are just too stupid for words.
There ya go! It always comes back to MORE MONEY! SHOW ME THE MONEY!
I oppose "teachers" in school. In a lot of cases, the taxpayers aren't getting what they are paying for.
From what we've been told, Adam Lanza didn't own any guns, morons!
Put them in a time machine and send them back to 9:35 AM on Friday December 14th in the first grade classroom at Sandy Hook Elementary facing a fully armed nutcase headed your way.
What would you like to have in your hand at that point: a breakfast bagel or a handgun???
Well Duuhhh. I could call 400 people off the top of my head that would all agree that this is Obozo's fault. Teacher's Union BS Lies.
Look where the “survey” is coming from.
IOW, take no responsibility.. and spend large sums of other peoples money. Spineless apparatchiks.
Yep, look for future school massacres in Connecticut.
And I bet 100% of teachers killed at Sandy Hook wish they had a gun moments before they were brutally slaughtered...
“85% of CEA members opposed proposals allowing teachers to carry guns in school”
Bet you thought CEA was the Connecticut Educators Association, didn’t you.
That 85% was members of the Communist Educators Association.And, now you knows the rest of the story.
Yeah, just keep on doing what you’re doing, it’s worked so well so far.
The politics are evident. Not one of the proposals adopted make kids safer in school. Not one!
CEA should disband and individually check into a mental ward!
1. Gun Free School Zones will not deter killers, but will attract them because they know everyone is disarmed.
2. In cases of mass shootings in schools, where an armed citizen was there, the body count averaged 2. Where people had to call 911 and wait for the cops to show up, the body count averaged 14.
3. In cases of mass shootings in schools, where an armed citizen was there, the deranged shooter either surrendered without a fight or killed himself.
4. Denial isn't a river in Egypt. The best union teacher is NOT bulletproof against a deranged shooter bent on murder. How much of a chance for survival will your union card buy you as you're cowering under a desk with a pair of scissors?
6. If CT teachers will not defend their students against predatory killers then hire someone who will or bring in trained volunteers with CCW as a line of defense,
7. Post your school building as a ‘hardened target’; that is, brag there are ARMED guards in place to take out gun toting crazies.
Well at least the parents and the school board in Newtown, Connecticut aren’t so foolish. The school board is seeking additional police guards, and parents spoke out at the meeting demanding armed security at the elementary schools.
I am fully expecting to get slammed by some teacher by writing the above. Maybe you are in the minority of teachers.
So I guess they will not use the DHS suggested fight back “using scissors” defense. Well that just leaves the “huddle, wimper, and piss yourself” alternate defense strategy.
I don’t doubt the results of the survey. It’s to be expected.
This is in Connecticut. A deep-blue state.
Honestly — what else do you expect?
The problem with wagging more and barking less is that when Adam Lanza shows up, there may be nobody who remembers how to bark.