3. Since 1993 the rate of gun suicides has been higher than both gun homicides and accidental gun deaths combined (all races and ages).
4. The ratio of gun suicides to gun homicides for white Americans is 3.1 to 1 and is the highest across all races, with whites aged 15 to 34 being most at risk.
5. Americans aged 15 to 24 are the most at risk for gun homicide, but the ratio of gun homicides to accidental deaths for this group was just 1 to 3 (all races).
6. The majority of American gun homicides (54 percent) take the lives of black Americans, who constitute just 14 percent of the total population.
7. Homicide is the leading cause of death only for black Americans aged 15 to 34, with 87.4 percent of all homicides for this group caused by guns.
8. The ratio of gun homicides to gun suicides for black Americans is over 6.1 to 1, but for non-black Americans it is just 1 to 3 (a difference of nearly 20 times).
9. The ratio of gun homicides to deaths from flu/pneumonia for black Americans is 1.1 to 1, for non-black Americans, it is just 0.1 to 1 (a difference of 10 times).
10. The ratio of gun homicides to accidental death not due to firearms for black Americans is .50 to 1. For non-black Americans, it is just .05 to 1 (a difference of 10 times).
These 10 take-aways suggest that Mr. Obama and his policy advocates seem to be ignoring the giant black and white elephants in the room, and this is shameful. The black elephant is the disproportionately large problem of gun homicides for black Americans. There is clearly a cause for grave concern with respect to blacks aged 15 to 34 years. Because black Americans are such a small percentage of the total population and tend to live in certain high-density areas, customized and targeted policies, outreach, civic organizing and engagement of at-risk individuals seem quite feasible and more likely to make substantial impacts.
The facts don’t matter because his real purpose is to disarm the American public. The rest is spin and smokescreen.
57% of firearms murders are by the 12% of population Baracks (who voted 98% for Obama)
27% of firearms murders are by the 14% of population Hispanics/Latinos (who voted 78% for Obama)
85% of firearms murders are by the 26% of population of Baracks and Hispanics/Latinos
Whites & Asians have a low perp rate - basically under 1/100,000
You do not like the numbers?
Racist you say? You are correct!
Consider the SOURCE:
Obama/Holder FBI-DOJ Uniform Crime Reports (under AG Eric Holder)
The democrat majority urban voting areas are the areas that firearms murders are occuring and are where the homo electus “Barry of the Bungle” tribes live, breed, snort, kill, and abort
Any analysis that separates “gun homicides” or “gun suicides” from all homicides or all suicides is misleading because it is using a propaganda metric. If you eliminated all gun homicides, but the total number of homicides went up, you have made things worse, not better.
Consider “hospital deaths”. Millions of people die in hospitals. If we ban hospitals, we will stop all hospital deaths, but the overall number of deaths will increase.
That is why using “gun deaths” is a propaganda metric.