Skip to comments.On Feb. 25 & 26, make ‘Five Phone Calls for Freedom’
Posted on 02/23/2013 8:43:46 PM PST by HammerT
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED! Make Five Phone Calls for Freedom We are asking millions of Second Amendment supporters, represented by the Coalition and others, to deliver a loud and clear message to Congress by making 5 phone calls on Monday and Tuesday (Feb. 25 & 26). Please note that we said CALL, not email. We want millions of voices to ring through the congressional switchboard, so please note that you might have to try several times to get through. Specifically, we are asking you to call:
1. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell at 202-224-2541
2. House Speaker John Boehner at 202-225-0600
3. Senator Richard Burr at 202-224-3154
4. Senator Kay Hagan at 202-224-6342
5. Your representative to the U.S. House. To identify your US House representative, go to: http://www.house.gov/representatives/ and then enter your zip code in the upper right corner of the page.DELIVER THIS MESSAGE Give congressional staff 3 simple talking points:
1. Nothing about the federal proposals is acceptable not banning semi-automatic firearms and magazines, not expanding the list of people prohibited from owning guns, and not registering private gun sales via the National Instant Check System;
2. Because compromise means losing freedom, you will not compromise on this issue, including any lite version of registering private sales through the National Instant Check System; and
3. As a member of one of the organizations comprising the National Coalition to Stop the Gun Ban, you will support coordinated Coalition action against any legislator who supports gun control.
(Excerpt) Read more at grnc.org ...
My DemonRAT Congressman is a lying whore with a American Conservatives Union rating of 8.
At least, you know where he stands ... or she, which ever the lying whore is.
Meh, they won’t listen. None of them.
The time for polite action is over. IMO.
bookmark to read/call AFTER coffee
I don’t trust our two hard charging RINO’s farther than I can throw them. Our rep is totally conservative and won’t vote for the expanded background checks.
Good idea, except Bonehead’s DC phone ALWAYS goes straight to vmail. Call one of his district offices.