Skip to comments.Sequester Slashes Spending by Nearly a Third, Warns Panicky Ed Schultz
Posted on 02/26/2013 7:26:13 PM PST by chessplayer
Fresh on the heels of his delusional claim that a tax hike isn't actually a tax hike, Schultz on his radio show yesterday insisted that sequestration due to start March 1 will gut federal spending by "damn near a third" when in fact the impact is around ... 2 percent.
I wish it was nearly a third.
Well....a third is close to 2 percent....if you’ve had five cocktails or twelve beers.
To low information types like Special Ed Schultz, 2% IS “damn near a third”. Eddie isn’t very bright. That’s why PMSNBC was the only joint that would hire him.
‘boz’ plays 12 holes per round and loses two “O’s.”
Could obama want to cut welfare payments to precipitate civil unrest, with its accompanying fallout? Is it his call as a community organizers call to get out in the streets so he can have a pretext to exert control over the populous?
In a word, yes. Look for the July 1st EBT card recharge to be zero.
Special Ed is the gift that keeps on giving to NBS.
If you add up everything that Obama and his Chicken Little minions claim will have to be eliminated under a 2% sequester, you kind of wonder why the government even needs the other 98%.
What a liar. the $40 billion in cuts are 1/2 day of operations of governments 3.5 trillion in spending a year. 80% of US T-Bills are bought by the FED. Your getting screwed every time the do that by dilution of the dollar.Call me giddy but look forward to the riots.
Special Ed is NOT a liar! At least this time. He’s just that stupid.
Sponsoring FReepers are contributing
$10 Each time a New Monthly Donor signs up!
Get more bang for your FR buck!
Click Here To Sign Up Now!
Schultz is an evil fool, imbecile and whore. He is paid to say the most unabashed lies in an effort to deceive. Goebbels could take lessons from the turd.
MSNBC hired him because he willing to lie and deceive. He is a vile person on a vile network.
Actually there’s something nice about the sequester being about 2% of the Federal budget (or is it 2% of the projected increase? — the media and politicians seem to have great difficulty telling the difference between time-varying quantities and their first derivatives): 2% is the amount every working American lost out of their paycheck when the payroll tax holiday ended. Our side needs to point that out in response to every “the sky is falling” claim from the other side, and ask how big a disaster that would it really be if the Federal government had to tighten its belt by the same amount as working American households?
Rand Paul should be put in charge of the cuts.
I definitely wish it was a third, lol
Kinda makes me think that Special Ed Schultz is working for minimum wage and doesn’t know it.
Kick the can down the road. That’s something gov’t excells at lately.
We need at LEAST that to survive...
“Special Ed is the gift that keeps on giving to NBS.”
I like your new “acronym” for NBC. NBS- Nothing But Bull $h!t
This one’s for you Ed...
Yes. That's ALL the Sequester is. A mere 2% reduction in the rate of projected budgetary increase.
But don'tcha know, the entire federal leviathan is going to come to a screeching halt because of it, and the whole world is going to explode.
A bigger lie has never been sold.
No wonder Ed is such a blowhard... he thinks his .2 rating means he’s addressing one-third of Americans!
A third?? Right. I wish. Ed Schultz apparently using the “new” math these days.