And if this become a law force all police agencies, including the Federal Government excluding Military, to turn in all firearms to the National Guard in their respective State.
I will be sure to only buy from manufacturers who support this policy.
A Police State is what the 2nd Amendment intends to avoid.
I will no longer support Glock, Sig Saur, Smith & Wesson and Ruger. Damn rogue American companies. If they don’t turn about boycott them
Another thought ~ in states with highly restrictive licensure the companies probably ought to restrict the civilian licensees to NO SALES AT ALL. Those guys are all governmen toadies ~ as are their masters. If the ordinary citizen can't protect himself in those states then the rich shouldn't be able to buy their way around the restrictions.
I doubt that Glock and Sig will buy in, they are simply too big and have too many lucrative contracts. There are levers to move the other two. Smith & Wesson was basically destroyed when private sales collapsed after their cloak-and-dagger deal with the Clinton JD, so they may still be sensitive of private sales and receptive to pressure. Ruger has Bill Ruger’s selfish collusion with Clinton in the matter of the AWB-which, IMHO was never paid for-to live down.
I don’t see Glock ever signing up for this. They’re an Austrian company, and have no beef with the cops being a special class of citizen.
Are those the pink ones?
There are not enough Government Agents to make a difference in the US, at best it would be 1-2 percent of Total Sales, however if the other 98% suddenly stopped purchasing these firearms made by these 4 companies, it would be devastating to them. Guaranteed. Couldn’t you just imagine walking into your favorite Gun Store and seeing Everything Smith& Wesson, Ruger, Sig, Glock, ALL MARKED DOWN to Half Price or More because no Citizen wants them, and then the Clerk says to you Sorry That is all we have in Stock but you can Order any other you Wish.
This is easy to get around of course. The Federal Government will act as a middle man to the states. They will buy the weapons and then sell them to the states. When the gun makers start prohibiting the Federal government from purchases then we will have something.
Ruger isn’t one of the top suppliers of police contracts. It’s Beretta, Sig, Smith, Glock and sometimes Springfield. Ruger isn’t really in the running - to the point where they don’t even bother making LE-only versions of anything any more. The SR556 is not offered in an LE/full auto configuration at any price, for example.
Rouge politicians. I like it. Sort of sums up the matter.
We have a shortage of non-rouge politicians, who don’t wear silk panties.
I don’ t see that Colt has signed on yet and of all the manufacturers colt has a lot to lose.Yet if you go to their homepage there is nothing indicating if they even care whether the state of Connecticut denies the public the right to posses the AR-15’s they make in Connecticut.
We need to keep hammering the big suppliers to join in a class action against these political tyrants. Ditto for the ammunition manufacturers. The point to be kept in mind: total LE sales are less than 1% of $32 billion in annual numbers of firearms sold.
What a bizarre post. But not inappropriate now that I think about it.
People peaceably assembling and agreeing to demand their right per the Bill of Rights, could, I suppose, be prosecuted under the RICO statutes by this illegal and illegitimate Odumbo regime...
And so are we all.