Just remember 53% of American voters actually voted for the vile Obama. Its not impossible that the grinning dunce Biden could actually be elected. America has embraced decadence.
“The chatter started right around the time then-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton got sick, fell down, bumped her head and disappeared for six weeks.”
Maybe she will fall down again, but a little harder this time,so her odious presence is permanently removed from the American Political Scene.
Please run Joe!!! We have so many clips we could run.
10. “A man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States Barack America!” —Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Ill., Aug. 23, 2008 (Watch video clip)
9.”I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007
8. “A successful dump!” —Joe Biden, explaining his whereabouts (dropping deadwood at the dump) to the reporters outside his home, Wilmington, Del., Aug. 20, 2008
7. “His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she’s- wait- your mom’s still- your mom’s still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul.” —Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010
6. “You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I’m not joking.” —Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006
5. “When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened.” Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn’t president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008 (Watch video clip)
4. “Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me.” —Joe Biden, speaking at a town hall meeting in Nashua, New Hampshire, Sept. 10, 2008
3. “Look, John’s last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs.” —Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008
2. “Stand up, Chuck, let ‘em see ya.” -Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008 (Watch video clip)
1. “This is a big *%#*%@ deal!” —Joe Biden, caught on an open mic congratulating President Barack Obama during the health care signing ceremony, Washington, D.C., March 23, 2010
I see a short shootout with Hillary, SlowJoe, and Cuomo with Hillary scoring an early knockout.
We’ve got to get Bloomie to run as an indy and pull off a plurality win.