Skip to comments.25 Examples of Liberal Racism in Quotes
Posted on 03/26/2013 5:43:38 AM PDT by Kaslin
1) "(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather
2) “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton
3) "‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.
4) "A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy
5) "The Israeli puppeteer travels to Washington and meets with the puppet in the White House. He then goes down Pennsylvania Avenue and meets with the puppets in Congress. The Israeli leader then 'brings back millions of dollars' in aid to Israel." -- Ralph Nader
6) "(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid's comments reported by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann
7) "I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)
8) “Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
9) "Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
10) “Well, because the Arabs who were involved in 9/11 cooperated with the Zionists, actually. It was a cooperation. They gave them the perfect excuse to denounce all Arabs. It’s a racist sort of thing, really racist – you know, picking out these 19 or 20 terrorists – they were terrorists – and saying all the Arabs are like them.” — Former Democratic Senator James Abourezk on Hizbullah TV
11) "Let me see one of you adopt one of those ugly black babies." -- Abortionist Ashutosh Ron Virmani
12) “There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” -- USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux
13) "Them Jews aren’t going to let (Obama) talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office. …They will not let him talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is.” -- Jeremiah Wright
14) "There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright
15) "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” -- Louis Farrakhan
16) “White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” -- Left-wing journalist Jonathan Valania
17) "(Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. ...'Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’" -- The Daily Mail quotes Joseph Lowery, who gave the benediction at President Obama’s inauguration
18) "We are owned by propagandists against the Arabs. There’s no question about that. Congress, the White House, and Hollywood, Wall Street, are owned by the Zionists. No question in my opinion. They put their money where their mouth is…We’re being pushed into a wrong direction in every way." -- Helen Thomas
19) “You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden
20) “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden
21) "I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street." -- Spike Lee
22) “I want to go up to the closest white person and say: ‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health.” — New York City Councilman, Charles Barron
23) "We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry
24) “The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama
25) “That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” -- Barack Obama
Liberals own hate and love to use it.
Who can forget Hillary’s classic line “******* Jew *******”
Or Robert Byrd’s use of the “n-word” on Fox News?
Or Harry Reid’s comment about Obama’s “negro dialect”?
Oops, Harry Reid was already mentioned.
Funny thing is, that may actually be true. If so, then WHAT HAPPENED? (Black folk must have gotten tired of "actin' white" an' all...)
“The Israeli puppeteer travels to Washington and meets with the puppet in the White House. He then goes down Pennsylvania Avenue and meets with the puppets in Congress. The Israeli leader then ‘brings back millions of dollars’ in aid to Israel.” — Ralph Nader
LATIMES “magic Negro”
nvr happened, read the book Not Out of Africa...
I keep hearing about how knowledgeable blacks used to be.
I want them to explain to me how their knowledge was stolen from their brains so we can use it on the rest of the liberals.
Missed a big one!
The evil LBJ: “That will keep the ni&&ers voting democrat for the next 200 years” and they proved him right.
Or how about: “These Negroes, theyre getting pretty uppity these days and thats a problem for us since theyve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now weve got to do something about this, weve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.LBJ”
“We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was”
A typical Sharpton line without any real meaning. Obviously SOMEONE built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew anything at all. As to whether those pyramid builders resembled Sharpton in the slightest I have personally seen no evidence to verify that. As for the rest about mathematics, philosophy and astrology it sounds like the classic line, “I’ve forgotten more than you’ll ever know.” If you have forgotten it then you don’t know it so you merit the question I used to hear kids ask every day on the school yard, “Are you bragging or complaining?”
Eqyptians were known to own slaves, so I would recommend that Al clarify what he means by "we built pyramids".
Bumpin’ to share off site.
Exactly. The argument that your ancester knew a lot more than you do is NOT too bright.
And the same goes for the argument about reparations- because white ancestors mistreated black ancestors, somehow that means white people today (who never owned slaves) are guilty, and need to pay black people today (who never were slaves).
oopsie! good point. The Jews were the slaves. Black people owe Jews reparations! How much does a pyramid cost...?
Yo Trayvon, who you be votin' foe in 2012?
I gots to go wit Obama, baby. The democrats be givin out moe betta gibsmedat.
Synonymous with: tribute, baksheesh, Danegeld, reparations
Doesn’t matter. The media protects its own. Only conservatives and other normal people are raked over the coals for real or alleged racism.
I think the article is about living racists
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.