GOP going soft on the Gay Marriage issue Ping!
Flingwingflyer to Reince Priebus. STOP CALLING MY HOUSE ASKING FOR MONEY! I’m an Indie now.
this is rnc setting the stage to cave. they still don’t get it that it won’thelp them win over a single democrat or libtard.
Shut up, jackass.
Why not? It is inevitable. It’s going to happen. We are in the last days. Everything that was bad and evil is now good. Everything that was once good and moral is now bad. But the Bible tells us to beware about good and bad switched. We are to remain faithful and true, no matter what society says.
The Libs have infiltrated the GOP and they are being welcomed by the posers already there.
I hope Prius Reibus goes the way of the Chevy Volt and soon.
We don’t need the Old Testament to tell us that gay people raising kids is a bad idea when hard data on adult outcomes demonstrate it amply.
OK I’ll go New Testament as in saying read Romans Chapter One.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means:
1. a professed believer who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church or rejects doctrines prescribed by that church.
The catch phrase on the road to the gates of hell and to the end of civilization is, Im libertarian on social issues, but conservative on economics.
This is a development the major conservative talkie (radio talk show hosts) have yet to even mention....
When the democrats decided to remove God or any reference to Our Creator at their 2012 convention. They also demonstrated they are no longer the democratic party of your fathers father. They have become a hyphenated radical unit and should be known as Demo-Coms dedicated to the establishment of a collective idealism using the device of PCP to modify behavior and shed beliefs that they believe would impede remaking their concept of the perfect utopian state. That is hardly democratic because the word democrat idealizes the individual voice.
But Rove, GOPES (GOP Elite Snobs) and RINOS lack the capacity or the understanding or the courage to point to the historic radicalization that occured at that moment and use it politically. Worse yet they are unable to forthrightly defend what the demo-coms have set out to destroy and some are even comming up with their own version of PCP . Anyone preaching PCP is going down the poisonous road to oblivion . Following a policy of PCP. Politically Correct Politics which the hyphenated democrat party, the Demo-Coms,is using is flat out wrong.Worse yet moral questions such as marriage, sexual practices, family constituency and particularly beliefs those of containing Judeo Christian tenets are being assulted and not defended. That offers a majority of voters no choice in the direction this country is to take.
PCP when used by the Demo-Coms such terms as: Afro-American, Hispanic-American, Asian-American, White-American, Rich-American ,Gay-American, are more than simply nouns but vehicles used to separate US from each other. Beside separating US from our money the Demo-Coms demand we become adhearents to a system without the constituional constraints on government. Thus surrendering our protections from governmental abuses and excessive bureacracy to the will of a bureaucratic collective which is no longer answerable to the average citizen.
Sadly for the Republicans God remains in Limbo
Yeah, because everyone knows the God of the Old Testament and the God of the New Testament are two different guys. It says so in Rev. 20.
If this fellow is not removed from the next campaign soon, he will help assure it is a loser like the last one.
1. The majority of Americans, when they are permitted to vote, are almost always against “gay marriage”
2. It is not, or it should not be, the R party’s role in life to just ask “how high” when the D party leadership says, “JUMP!”
3. That’s especially problematical now that the D party leadership has been usurped by a small extremist element not supported by the majority of the D party membership (yes, they vote...but when polled on policies they do not agree with much of what this “progressive” or communistic element is pushing -— nor do they support the subversise (anti-American, anti-Judeo/Christian, anti-Western Values being pushed on the country by these “haters” ...)
4. He also displays a mistaken religious sensibility and/or knowledge. Jesus did not come to replace or cancel God’s Law, indeed he expressly so states. His moral teachings are fully consistent with those of his scriptures, those that he read, recited, and taught (and which are really better called the “Hebrew scriptures” rather than the “old testament”), and ...the “new testament” (or Greek scriptures) provide direct teachings that are at least consistent with those he mentions, such as in 1 Corinthians and 1 Timothy. At the very least I’d suggest that R party officials avoid careless, or for that matter, any Biblical allusions unless they check them out carefully first. We need only look as far as 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to see what can happen when a person without genuine Christian or Biblical knowledge tries to “use the Bible” to implement his particular political agenda.
All my best,
fhc (ps: Portman was never my idea of a good R candidate anyway)
Romans chapter 1 is in the New Testament.
The Republican Party is dead. Aside from a handful of congress critters it is done.
A new party should have been up and running full by speed now.
Prince Reibus, I really have no use for you or your gutless party.
Sexuality is no basis upon which political power can be shared. Any attempt to do so will simply result in overwhelming dysfunction and the loss of civil society
and mutual kindness.
There is a relationship between creating life and bringing children into the world, to forming a family container to raise them properly to eventually take their place in civil society. Creating such life is one of the few devine acts allowed to human beings.It forms the nucleus of civil society. It is this nucleus which any political power based on sexuality seeks to destroy.
Only fools would allow such destruction. Anyone seeking political power based on sexuality should realize that the Constitution does not provide for such political power. Political power is limited to citizenship in the United States of America, political power does not originate in sexuality of any sort. Sexuality is not mentioned anywhere in the Constitution. It is an a-sexual document.