Skip to comments.3 dozen indicted in Atlanta cheating scandal
Posted on 03/30/2013 2:29:53 PM PDT by Dallas59Edited on 03/30/2013 2:59:04 PM PDT by Admin Moderator. [history]
ATLANTA (AP) — Juwanna Guffie was sitting in her fifth-grade classroom taking a standardized test when, authorities say, the teacher came around offering information and asking the students to rewrite their answers. Juwanna rejected the help.
"I don't want your answers, I want to take my own test," Juwanna told her teacher, according to Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard.
(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...
waiting for the same shoe to drop in Ohio.
It is very discouraging to me that almost every time I read an article about fraud, corruption, crime, and scandal, it is overwhelmingly black people.
From the killing of a 13 month old child last week, to a professor instructing people to stomp on the name of Jesus, to the fraud to the corruption in the inner cities, and all the vote fraud. Now it is education fraud?
It is very sad.
American "Education" has been a hoax for decades.
(See: Japanese Learning Results)
Products of an inferior culture.
I hope every last one of them is bankrupted and serve SERIOUS jail time.
I realize that.....
The first thing that happened in Detroit when the emergency manager law took effect at 12:00 AM Wednesday was that the interim superintendent of Detroit public schools got his termination notice at 12:01 AM. LOL
There were at least 5 other school board members fired on Wednesday.
Our educational system is a one size fits all failure and that’s not even taking the marxist indoctrination into account.
Juwanna make a bet this story doesn’t make it to the lame stream media
The most corrupt aspect of local government in the world - American public schools.
“It is very discouraging to me that almost every time I read an article about fraud, corruption, crime, and scandal, it is overwhelmingly black people.”
When I attended a Peralta College in Oakland in the early 1970s, our head administrator was busted along with his teenaged son for selling stolen college equipment out of his garage every weekend.
The really sad part of this was his disbelief that he was doing anything wrong. He was just “gettin’ over on the man,” doing his part via personal reparations.
As the head of the college, he was handsomely compensated and lived in a very upscale neighborhood. But he still felt the need to “get mo’ check” through fencing stolen goods.
I’d mention his race, but... you know... that would racist. Right?
Hall is another little leftist present from New York City.
The lowest common denominator is helpful in Algebra, life...not so much.
You know what they say, 99% of Black people give the other 1% a bad name! I am pained by the fact that stellar men like Dr. Ben Carson and Col. Allen West have to have their good works sullied by the vast majority of their ethnic “brothers and sisters.” They deserve a whole lot better than they are getting.
The reason is many of their Souls have been taken over by the democrat party which is controlled by Lucifer.
Juwanna’s parents get a round of applause from teaching her to be more honest than her “teacher.”
May God reward her, and them, by leading her to a real education, somehow.
The KKK and the White Power types could not conspire to do greater harm to African-Americans than the actual misconduct of the likes of former Superintendent Beverly Hall.
Fifty years since the civil rights movement, and this is what we’ve gotten.
Cheating by the likes of Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds gets all the media attention, but it merely disappoints the exaggerated expectations of sports fans. Cheating — and gross incompetence — by the likes of Beverly Hall and government school teachers fail the educational needs of an entire generation.