3. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4. So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Trust not on your own intellect, reasoning, power, understanding.
Ask God for wisdom, and he will give it gladly and freely.
Trust in the Lord will all, with all, with all your heart, and lean not onto you own understanding, your own intellect, your own reasoning.
Yes, you lean on and trust God he will give you understanding, intellect that is from him , wisdom that is from him that is beyond this world.
To: American Constitutionalist
That’s exactly what I try to do. I pray for wisdom and patience.
posted on 04/01/2013 12:14:10 PM PDT
(This country wasn't founded with the battle cry "Give me liberty or give me a govt check!")
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson