Skip to comments.Top 5 Weirdest Items Confiscated by the TSA
Posted on 04/05/2013 10:54:02 AM PDT by TSA-Watch
We all know what jackbooted thugs TSA agents can be. Between the gropings and stopping the insidious smuggling of toothpaste, peanut butter and more than 3 oz. of just about any liquid, its a wonder that they have time for anything else.
Every year, the TSA confiscates hundreds of thousands of items. Last year alone, over 880,000 items were confiscated or recovered after being left behind. Some of these items are dangerous, some are illegal, and some are just plain weird.confiscated by the TSA.
(Excerpt) Read more at tsa-watch.com ...
Suitcases filled with water (and fish)? Double-hernia, coming up! That could take out half the baggage handling staff.
So the guy with the legal (and cool looking watch) was arrested anyway. I’d like to find out how much he won with his lawsuit.
Chastity Belt is a little strange. It said she was denied entry into the US. Where was she coming from?
Remember those shoes with fish in them?
I picked up a Kershaw Leek once at a local show for $25. It’s about $50+ retail. It had been confiscated by the TSA supposedly.
1. TSA agents at Miami International Airport found 7 baby snakes and 3 turtles stashed inside a male passengers pants.
2. An unloaded pen pistol in the carry-on bag of a passenger.
3. A vaguely Steampunk looking wrist watch was discovered in a passengers carry-on and confiscated by TSA agents at Oakland International Airport (OAK).
TSAs explosive detection team was called in and the watch was examined and eventually cleared, but law enforcement decided to go ahead and arrest the passenger anyway.
4. Airport got quite a surprise when a woman, after refusing a full-body scan, was subject to a pat-down. During the pat-down, the woman was found to be wearing a Victorian-era metal chastity belt.
5. A passenger trying to smuggle live fish in his luggage.
Wow...a chastity belt? Really? I can see why she didn’t want to go through the full body scanner.>>>>>>>>>>>
After she creatively got rid of that chastity belt, Laz was there to take her out to dinner.
#4 They’re called anti-rape belts now.
Where do you get a cool pen-gun like that?
You need one of those to protect yourself from the TSA.
I was tempted to wear a cup the last time we flew.
That I don’t know. I couldn’t find that information.
I had a sealed jar of orange marmalade taken from me at the Las Vegas airport.
“My bitch better have my money...”