- His faith in Jesus wasn't strong enough and he didn't pray often enough.
- He was taking SSRIs, the tools of Satan, and it's a miracle he didn't kill his entire family.
- He was taking SNRIs, a scheme of Big Pharma to kill us all and take all our money.
- His family and friends should have seen the signs, and thus prevented it. They must not care about him.
- His family should have committed him to a mental hospital, and if that didn't help, put him in a straight-jacket and lock him in the basement.
- He wasn't loved as a child.
- He was loved too much as a child and was probably sick of being smothered.
- He was probably a liberal and wanted to help the gun-control freaks.
- I heard he was a freakin' fag. No wonder he offed himself. Good riddance.
- Oh, dear. Bless his heart. Well, I'll pray for his family but it's too late for him because he's burning in a lake of fire and brimstone.
- He wasn't sanctified, poor man, or else he would have been healed.
- His father strayed away from God, so this was his father's punishment.
What did I leave out?
As more and more news outlets report the tragic death of Pastor Rick Warrens son, its clear that no one knows anything beyond what Warren revealed in an email to staff announcing the suicide. Were certain that even Warren, who wrote that son Matthew decided to take his own life in spite of Americas best doctors, meds, counselors, and prayers for healing, is asking why such a tragedy had to happen. While some are simply asking the questions that anyone might ask, many ghouls are laying blame at the feet of Warren himself.
Blogger Sooper Mexican did his best to compile some of the most offensive remarks before they were deleted, but sadly, we dont imagine there will be a shortage of new ones any time soon as long as Christians are involved.
Thank you for compiling that list so I wouldn’t have to wade through dozens of posts by the Pharisees and kooks among us.
Why the heck can’t people just be nice to others who are hurting?
“Oh look, that guy is in pain. Let’s point fingers while kicking him!”