Skip to comments.Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan Air Force
Posted on 04/09/2013 7:52:08 AM PDT by Nachum
click here to read article
Well, it IS after the election....
Obama tells Russia’s Medvedev more flexibility after election...
That said, if Obama’s sold us out to the Russians or the Chinese, I guess I’d rather it be the Russians...
Old elite liberals haven't told them they need to be upset, so they won't be. Same with the MSM - no one will alert Editors to this news. The New York Times will 'miss' on this one... Watch and see. Same with the Washington Post.
I love it! It just keeps getting “better”! I can’t wait for the additional string of WTF moments this dip$hit has in store for this country.
The Russian helos are also simpler to operate than Western ones.
Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election......
Why don’t those Afgans buy their own helo’s with the foreign
aid money we give the B$$$$$$s?
"According to my opinion, and the opinions of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, active measures, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is: to change the perception of reality of every American that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country.It's a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages.The first stage being "demoralization".It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of [their] enemy. In other words, Marxism-Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generation of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism; American patriotism.."--KGB Defector Yuri Bezmenov--Soviet Subversion of the Free Press (Ideological subversion, Destabilization, CRISIS - and the KGB)
Dn't need n Weatherman t see which waybama's wind
"Behind the Violence, Says Jane Alpert, Was Sex"
--November 09, 1981--
"The leaders of the Weather Underground, she believes, followed a similar pattern of constantly shifting sexual alliances..."
"He [Bill Ayers] also writes about the Weathermen's sexual experimentation as they tried to 'smash monogamy.' The Weathermen were 'an army of lovers,' he says, and describes having had different sexual partners, including his best male friend."
Source: New York Times, September 11, 2001: "No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen"
"...the Weathermen, when not engaged in group sex, committed such revolutionary acts as parading with a Viet Cong flag through a local park on Independence Day and spray-painting the walls of a high school with the slogans, "Off the Pigs," "Viet Cong Will Win," and "F#$k U.S. Imperialism."..."
"What happens next bears watching closely, as does the response of the president, ex-Speaker Pelosi, and others on the left. Encouraged by leftists in the Democratic Party and funded by left-leaning nonprofit organizations and celebrity contributors, Occupy Wall Street may in time morph into something resembling the radical factions of the late 1960s and 1970s."
It is time to im peach and remove this little bastard boy Stalin wannabe.