Rand Paul is a socially liberal and fiscally conservative isolationist like his old man. He will never be taken seriously because of his whacky libertarian (if it feels good do it, just leave us alone), mentality.
RE: Rand Paul is a socially liberal and fiscally conservative isolationist like his old man.
Well, on gay marriage, he wants government TOTALLY OFF the business of recognizing marriages altogether. How this is done in practice remains to be seen.
still trotting out the lies...
- My opponents call me libertarian but I'm pro-life. (Feb 2011)
- Life begins at conception. (Jul 2010)
- Opposes federal abortion funding. (Aug 2010)
- Prohibit federal funding for abortion. (May 2011)
- Opposes same-sex marriage. (Nov 2009)
- Opposes affirmative action. (Aug 2010)
- Supports Amendment to prevent same sex marriage. (Aug 2010)