The administration is coming unglued. They know it is all fixing to get very hot for them. These flimsy excuses will only work on the weak minded..which are their supporters in the media and the liberal enclaves of this country.
A reminder and Excellant link to see how this adminsistration is in bed with the enemy...
The ideological continuity and internal discipline manifested by the Brotherhood’s ability to maintain and replicate its “SETTLEMENT PROCESS” across the world, and a span of more than eight decades, is remarkable. THIS IS A FORMIIDABLE ENEMY. - Clare M. Lopez- 5-15-2013
(Clare M. Lopez, a strategic policy and intelligence expert, is a senior fellow at the Center for Security Policy and the Clarion Fund. She was formerly a career operations officer with the Central Intelligence Agency.)
-It is worthwhile to quote from Poole’s articles just some of the tactics outlined in ....”The Project:”
* Networking and coordinating actions between likeminded Islamist organizations.
* Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”.
* Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals.
* Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with shari’a law.
* Establishing financial networks to fund the work of conversion of the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers.
* Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of “international plots fomented against them”.
* Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements.
* Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant.
* Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions.
* Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam.
* Instituting alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals.
* Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West “in a jihad frame of mind”.
* Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support.
* Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them.
That information dominance has contributed to startling consequences, most evident in the U.S. policy towards the al-Qa’eda and Muslim Brotherhood-dominated revolutions that many call the “Arab Spring,” but which in fact are more accurately termed an “Islamic Awakening.”
Under the Muslim Brotherhood-influenced ‘Obama administration’, U.S. policy has undergone such a drastic shift in the direction of outright support for these jihadist movements from al-Qa’eda militias in Libya, to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and both al-Qa’eda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked rebels in Syria that it is scarcely recognizable as American any more.
The infiltration of individuals such as Magid, Hussain, and Abedin, to name just a few, with such close Muslim Brotherhood identifications, to positions of influence at the highest levels of U.S. policymaking must be considered, at a minimum, a contributing factor.