Do you think this from a tech pov? Wow...if you are right.
Well, let’s look at the facts:
1. The youtube account was assigned to an Israeli, no, wait, a Coptic Christian, I mean, a guy with Palestinian ties whose face we never saw.
2. The video’s actors said that the video was NEVER INTENDED to be about Islam. Then somehow a few people were brought in to dub words over.
3. It seems that left-wing blogs all echo that it’s the work of some extremist Steve Klein and his Church of Kaweah - some extremest right-wing church. Their website looks completely different from the description Salon.com, etc.
4. The video was u/led July 1st (?). It was originally promoted as “The Innocence of Bin Laden,” so perhaps the video was REDUBBED again to make it against Mohammed?
5. Some of the crap on the tape is real out there - Like the scene “Man + X = BT” when BT is overdubbed as “Muslim Terrorist”. Well what the HELL does BT mean? “Butt Terror?”