Skip to comments.Four Saudis Arrested in Attack on Catholic Church Holding Mass in Tanzania
Posted on 05/07/2013 8:02:07 AM PDT by LSUfan
As if more evidence was needed implicating the people of Saudi Arabia as one of the major fountainheads of Jihad, four Saudi nationals have been arrested in an attack on a church in Tanzania as it was holding a Catholic mass.
We already know that Saudis made up the largest segment of foreign fighters who entered Iraq to fight US GIs there and we already know that wealthy Saudis and Saudi charities have been a major source of funding for jihad around the globe.
Now it appears that Saudis have turned their Jihadist sights on kafirs in other parts of the world, namely the East African nation of Tanzania, which was also one of the countries whose US embassy was bombed by Al Qaeda in 1998.
This latest story is multifaceted.
(Excerpt) Read more at terrortrendsbulletin.com ...
This problem will be coming to this country sooner than most think.
I did not click the link but hope it was mentioned that Saudis were behind 911.
And I wouldn't shed a tear for them.
22 Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man! 23 Rejoice in that day, and leap for joy, for behold, your reward is great in heaven; for so their fathers did to the prophets.
18 If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you, A servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you; if they kept my word, they will keep yours also. 21 But all this they will do to you on my account, because they do not know him who sent me.
The only way to solve the Muzzie problem is to kill every last one of them.
When will all non-Muslims wake up and acknowledge that Islam has declared war on us?
The”Peaceful and Loving Religion of Islam”is coming to a theater or drive-in near you(AND SOON)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya know, if we didn’t have to buy oil from them, that would be a good thing.
The Saudi jihadis are rich, unsatisfied young men. I think that would take care of the “rich” part.
Can we please start ATTACKING Mosques, please!!! If Saudis can attack churches... we should... CAIR = Supporting TERRORISM since it was founded...
So glad TX allows concealed carry in church.
Some major points that never get spoken anywhere:
1) Hatred is not godly. God's authentic revelation, the Bible, forbids believers to hate anyone. Hatred is NOT a religion.
2) It is logically impossible to suggest that the God who created all of us approves re-engineering the female body. (Female genital mutilation is ungodly.)
3) It is logically impossible to suggest that God, who must be perfectly just in every regard, or else would not be a perfect being, requires, as they claim, an obligation to do anything (including rape, murder, and stealing)to forward God's plan.
2) It is logically impossible to suggest that a good God wants the deaths of those who follow His teachings, even if you think those teachings have been distorted.
4) It is logically impossible to hold that God, Who guaranteed His holy word from the beginning, thousands of years before Mohammed, yet His word was distorted anyway, but NOW, His word has come faithfully through the one alleged prophet Mohammed, whose message wasn't even put in writing for 700 years after his death. And which alleged word contradicts what came before in countless ways.