Skip to comments.Sarah Palin: Tomorrow’s hearings on Benghazi will define the Obama presidency, If the truth..
Posted on 05/07/2013 8:20:25 PM PDT by onyx
Tomorrows hearings on Benghazi will define the Obama presidency if the truth is finally allowed to be told. I encourage everyone to tune in and hear the revelations that are long overdue. Well also see whether the presidents reliable lapdog cheerleaders in the media will continue to cover up for him and in so doing disgrace their profession. The following link is to something I posted way back on October 25th of last year asking questions that we should have had answers to long ago.
- Sarah Palin
There are many questions about the Benghazi attack that Americans deserve answers to. Its been too long an investigation and too tragic for the families of lost loved ones for the White House and its friends in the media to ignore these questions:
- When and why did the YouTube trailer of the anti-Muhammad movie surface as any kind of credible reason for the attack?
- Where is the proof that that video was linked to Benghazi? Its a weak excuse to claim some supposed rumored link between Benghazi and the attacks on our embassy in Cairo. Benghazi was very different. Spontaneous protestors dont come armed with rocket-propelled grenades.
- What was the Presidents response to the previous Benghazi embassy attacks in April and June? Why did officials ignore the requests for beefed up security to protect Americans after these attacks?
- Why did the Obama Administration assume a YouTube video was the reason for the Benghazi attack but not all the evidence to the contrary from the postings and emails that circulated that night in real time as the attack took place and Americans were being killed? And why werent those emails disclosed until this week?
- Why did the Obama administration spend our tax dollars to make and air television ads that ran in the Middle East apologizing for the YouTube video when they had so much credible evidence that it was nothing but a red herring?
- How much did President Obama know about this? In an interview he gave to CBS News on September 12, President Obama alluded to the fact that the Benghazi attack was notas his U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice and other officials were characterizing ita spontaneous protest triggered by the Cairo embassy attack and the video. He told CBS News in that interview, my suspicion is that there are folks involved in [the Benghazi attack] who were looking to target Americans from the start. If he suspected this then why did he allow his administration to continue blaming the attack on the YouTube video? And why didnt CBS News call him out on this when his comments in their interview with him, which they didnt air until a month later, belie the administrations YouTube narrative?
Someone in the media must demand answers. Until the media does its job to give us the Who What Where When and Why of this cover-up, there will be even less trust for this cornerstone of our democracy if less trust and respect for the media is even possible today. We sincerely want to be able to trust the media. We need to be able to trust them. Their job is so important, and we appreciate all the good journalists in America. Our troops fight to protect all our freedoms including the freedom of the press.
- Sarah Palin
I hope Governor Palin doesn’t believe that Osama Obama gives a rat’s hindquarters about these hearings.That would be silly to believe.
The truth will NEVER be allowed to be heard.
Thanks very much.
We’ll have to watch online.
Oh yeah.... the demonic-rats do not run Issa’s hearing.
I hope Sarah starts a Twitter frenzy tomorrow during the hearings,if Sarah tweets the left will come out foaming at the mouth and might actually learn some truth to power!
Oh, I hope so, too!
Wow, you are quick. Just went to Sarah’s FB page to post a message of support on this posting of hers.
We need the truth to be revealed, and I hope it torpedoes the SS Obama.
This is big.
Here’s hoping for every whistle to be blown.
And for the media to actually care.
We need to pray for the brave witnesses.
I share your exact sentiments.
Someone in the media must demand answers.
The Obummer administration is nothing but a den of rattlesnakes, unfortunately the majority of the media not only covers for them but feeds them. As you say, we need answers.
And most importantly why did Obama not give a CBA, i.e., why did he order the stand-down ?
IMHO, that’s the real question.
Everything else distracts from the real question.
It’s past the time for the truth to surface, but better late than never.
God speed and prayers for all the brave witnesses.
Sarah on the money again, can hardly wait to see how it goes.
Hoping for the best, we need it.
You’re so right.
I trust you’re going to watch the hearing tomorrow?