Skip to comments.Republican expects more Benghazi 'whistle blowers'
Posted on 05/12/2013 2:14:45 PM PDT by Libloather
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A top Republican on Sunday said he expected more witnesses to step forward with information about last year's deadly attack on a U.S. mission in Benghazi and how President Barack Obama's administration responded to the unfolding events.
"I do think we're going to see more whistle blowers. I certainly know my committee has been contacted," Representative Mike Rogers, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said in an interview on "Fox News Sunday".
Last week, Republican charges that White House covered up details of the September 11, 2012 attack gathered more steam after former U.S. diplomat Greg Hicks told lawmakers he believed more could have been done to stop the assault by suspected Islamist militants.
(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...
We need to dump Boner.
The 6th Fleet was monitoring the situation in Benghazi from the beginning ,had an intervention plan ready to go and was ordered to stand down. Mullen knows this. Many people have lied to protect someone big. It is imperative that Congress learns who gave the actual order to stand down and why.
Let’s give it awhile. Obama has pissed off many in the government/military....this thing, after starting slowly, will snowball. The POS shouldn’t have been elected the first time much less the second.....look where ignoring the Founders and the Constitution for the sake of political correctness got us? Affirmative Action my aching bottom....nothing positive about that POS Resident........
No we need to concentrate on the task at hand....bringing our POS Resident to the bar of justice. Bringing YOUR personal political agenda to the fore is a distraction from that worthy goal of removing a Usurper from the people’s White House Home, and destroying the power ambitions of the grossly incompetent (and deadly) Hillary Clinton.
Hoping another ‘Deep Throat’ comes forward...
How about testimony from the survivors and the video maker?
Reading some the comments and am flabbergasted that so many people blame GW Bush.
So strange how the msmlsd is not curious about where the other 30 people are. I pray they are ok and not being brainwashed or tortured or being bought off. Soro’s pockets are deep.
I hope those people have found another occupation.
I agree with you.
I do not share your view.
Since the cic gave no crossborder authority, they had no choice. Help would not be forthcoming.
Dudden matter if 500 more appear, the RINOcrats won’t do much about it.
Be prepared for a few ‘whistleblowers’ to be sent from the administration to confuse and contradict in the coming weeks too.
That is the only card they can try and play now and they will......
I agree, Diffuse and obfuscate.
Questioning should include a trail of documentation to support their statements thus winnowing out the chaff from the grain. Without documentation it’s just opinion or hearsay
I agree that we need some documentation of some essentials...like stand down orders and all orders sent through the chain of command. That is a must!
I do think that hearsay should be allowed though, as the content of phone conversations would be a hard thing to have a record of, etc.
Your point is a good one and probably why the emails are so important. They back up what is being said in testimony.
If we can get the required 4,000 whistle blowers, then Congress can advance to the next step... stern letters to the administration.
There may or may not be recordings of phone calls BUT there will be records of calls made and how long those calls lasted. In the age of tech. Expect more emails or text messages.
This all needs to come to a nice slow boil,...get at the truth FIRST!
I’m with you, Ernie. This is an investigation not a game show.