There were a lot of reasons why 0bama won the election. IRS repression was one, but only one of many. The list, in order:
1. A dumbed-down electorate incapable or unwilling to engage in critical thought;
2. A permanently dependent class of parasites whose votes have been purchased with other people’s money;
3. A partisan media-entertainment complex that acts as the propaganda arm of the democrat party;
4. A weak Republican Presidential candidate who could not sell himself or appeal to the average American;
5. Vote fraud in it’s many forms (I personally think there were many Republican votes cast, that were simply not counted);
6. IRS repression of opposition groups.
There are probably a few others, but I thought these were the main ones.
This needs to be addressed before too many folks start thinking that the ballot box of liberty is closed.
There are only two left, as far as I can see...
The moving box, moving to a state that asserts its 10th amendment sovereignty,
and the cartridge box.