Sunday, January 1, 2012
The CIA Station in Lebanon outed and exposed....
The CIA in Lebanon has been receiving serious blows by Hezbollah for months now. The blows started by Hezbollah’s public disclosure of arresting CIA agents within the organisation. The U.S. acknowledged in media reports that its networks in Lebanon have been seriously crippled by the Lebanese Hezbollah who managed to infiltrate the network through double agents. On Friday night, Hezbollah published a full account of the CIA activity in Lebanon, along with the names of four agents. Below are the details of the CIA activity in Lebanon:
The head of the CIA Beirut station is Daniel Patrick Mcfeely (born, 29-06-1966); his predecessor is Louis Kahi (mission ended in 2009). The station is based in an independent building inside the U.S. embassy compound in Awkar, and the CIA officer team is composed of ten personnel, both sexes, all of which enjoy a diplomat status (protected by international law). Hezbollah also names three officers:
1. Rosendo Cedano (Latino name. The CIA prefers Latinos as they have the Middle Eastern look and could blend in easily).
2. Chuck Lisenbee. (This guy is from Asheville, North Carolina. He graduated from Roberson High School, famous for graduating the U.S. admiral Robert Cox, in addition to other athletes and basketball players. He has a Facebook profile, on which he like the Lebanese Restaurant Munir in Brumana, Lebanon, and where he changed his profile picture five times recently).
3. Sarah Getter. (I found a profile on Facebook and my space, but I think it is for someone else with the same name)
All of these officers serve for a term of three years in Beirut; the long term officers who spend long fixed tenures are ten. But other officers spend lesser time, and are dispatched in “missions”, sometimes for weeks or months.
The two CIA station heads named by Hezbollah are:
1. Louis Kahi (-2009). Louis has a public shipment order online, from an address in Baltimore to the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, through Napoli port.
2. Daniel Patrick McFeely (2009 onwards). This officer’s name is very common on the Internet, there were about three people with public profiles with that name (one of them is an ex U.S. military officer and a contractor, might be him).
Here is a photo of Dan McFeely (centre), his wife and George Boustani.