To: Mount Athos
Let's see if I've got this right...
1. The U.S. has been fighting al Qaeda and the Taliban in Iraq and Afghanistan.
2. The “rebels” fighting Assad in Syria are linked to al Qaeda.
3. Syria is backed by Russia to keep Assad in power.
4. The Saudis, helped by the Americans and Turks, are helping the al Qaeda against Assad.
5. The al Qaeda “allies” of Obama are murdering Syrian Christians.
6. What in the hell are we doing in this mess?
“Let’s see if I’ve got this right...
1. The U.S. has been fighting al Qaeda and the Taliban in Iraq and Afghanistan.”
No, you don’t have this right. Since obama has been in office, THEY have been fighting US and we have not been allowed to fight back.
More Americans have been killed in Afghanistan under obama than during all the previous years put together.
posted on 06/15/2013 2:32:09 AM PDT
(My caps work. You gotta earn them.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson