Ahh so you are taking heat for your position and now you try to be insulting to deflect away from your utter humiliation.
Ahh so you are taking heat for your position and now you try to be insulting to deflect away from your utter humiliation
Yes, that’s correct. His entire mission is to shape your thoughts.
What's humiliating is not having even the rudiments of reading comprehension.
My position is this; I'll try to use really small words and dumb it down a bit to grade-school level sentence construction, for your benefit:
1) Some people think Snowden is a hero.
2)Many of these people believe Snowden is nothing like Bradley Manning. They think he selectively took, and selectively released, information solely about NSA operations in the US.
3) This article in the Guardian is based on material that Snowden gave the Guardian.
4) Nothing in THIS article and THIS material has the slightest thing to do with the privacy of Americans.
5) Snowden's material in this article is about GCHQ operations. The UK has always been a close ally and we've long shared highly sensitive material to the benefit of both countries. Snowden taking and releasing this material breaks this trust and hurts an alliance.
6) These GCHQ operations are against other foreign countries, not the US.
7) In the article it is mentioned that Snowden also provided material about NSA attempts to intercept the communications of the Russian Foreign minister.
8) Trying to intercept Russian communications is what pretty much every sane person would believe that the NSA SHOULD be doing. I would assume the average FReeper (leaving aside the idiots with a teenage girl-crush on Putin because he hates gays as much as they do) would want the NSA to be intercepting high-level Russian communcations.
9) This is all evidence that Snowden took vast amounts of highly classified material from the NSA, and that probably very little of it has anything to do with spying on Americans.
9) That Snowden took and released this material reveals that he a) hates the US and b) is some sort of naïve globalist and c) Is in fact a traitor.
Let me know which of the above 9 points you don't understand, and I'll be happy to elaborate on them.
Again, I suggest you also try reading the Guardian article, or even better, find someone who can read well to slowly read the article to you.
“Ahh so you are taking heat for your position and now you try to be insulting to deflect away from your utter humiliation.”
Now insulting? Insulting from the first post on the thread...I scroll past now.