Skip to comments.Tea Party groups ramp up fight against immigration bill, as August recess looms
Posted on 07/04/2013 12:08:42 PM PDT by Jim Robinson
click here to read article
The Tea Party has yet to stop any piece of the Obama agenda.
I wonder if this will be it.
Probably not, but I wonder.
No one else is even trying.
Prayers up for our country.
I’m thankful that the America haters on Capitol Hill weren’t able to pull this off by Independence Day, as they had planned, in order to punch America in the face. It looks like the Mexican government is going to have to wait for the buffoons on Capitol Hill to give amnesty to them as a Christmas present.
Hey numbnuts! My rep doesn't work for you!
It’s all about amnesty, chain migration, big business and dem voter domination. All else is BS and window dressing.
Obama’s delay of Obamacare provisions should doom immigration. How could anyone trust Obama to implement?
My prayers are added to yours’-—God have mercy on this once proud land.
Thank goodness we have Ted Cruz and Mike Lee on our side!
Only chance to stop the Amnesty bill is for the House not to consider any immigration related bill at all.
Michelle Bachman explained it. ANY House bill no matter if it promises all the border security in the world will be a trojan horse.NO bill at all must come out of the House because it will be merged with the Senate Amnesty and trojan horse bill. Call congress.
Tell them to stop all Amnesty or immigration bills.they are all trojan horse bills. some will promise border security that will never be enforced anyway.
Bachmann explained it . The House will write a border security bill only . then in conference the senate will add the virus and then bring it back to the house. then the conservatives wont vote for it but democrats will all vote for it so then they only need 10% of republicans to pass Amnesty and the virus that will destroy America. so any bill at all will be added the virus . so best thing is for Boner to not let any immigration bill at all come out of the House. that is the only hope . call boner and the members of the House.
Tom Tancredo echos what Michelle Bachmann said.
call congress . no bill at all from the House
and of course boner must not bring the Senate bill for the House to vote on. no senate bill, no border security bill from the House .nothing.
I was just listening to a Laura Ingraham replay in which she said she is giving serious thought to moving to S.C, to run against Lindsey Graham next year. That would be something all Tea Party supporters should be able to get behind ...that and dumping Rubio.
Just a few horrors is this horrible Amnesty bill:
1. Amnesty for 30 million illegals
2. those 30 million new citizens will be allowed to bring in their extended family members from the 3rd world = 50 million more NEW 3rd world immigrants.
3. Amnesty forever to any 3rd world liar who claims political asylum (any Muslim). Michelle Bachman said this alone could bring in another 50 million 3rd world immigrants. total count 130 million new democrat voters so they can turn the USA into a socialist state.
4. all these new citizens will have more rights than Americans. a $5000 penalty for employers if they hire An American over an amnestied 3rd world immigrant
5. democrats import All these 130 million new democrat voters from the 3rd world so that democrats can turn the USA into a socialist/communist state where they will give all your property and money to these immigrants
6. a massive increase in work visas for many many occupations in many fields ,even professional ones
7. The democrats know if they can destroy liberty in the USA then the rest of the world will follow. this is the plan to destroy liberty in the world and install communism worldwide
8. Massive amounts of $ to community organizations to register these immigrants as democrats
9 .A 1200 page obamacare like bill doling out billions to democrat organizations
10. big brother crap
There are many more but I dont have time to post them all
what are these Senators thinking voting for 1200 pages of communist evil?
Why arent we out in the street protesting this bill or at least melting the phone lines?
That would be awesome! Graham is a tool!
Exactly, which is why any Congress critter who waxes eloquent about how much tougher and better his bill will be than Senate’s version is taking us for fools.
We’re sure going to try our best here, beginning with an active push tomorrow to contact all of our US Representatives and Speaker Boehner to tell each to KILL the Senate’s Bill.
Yup! Kill the bill!
Accept no alternatives!!
KILL THE BILL!!
Best tactic - keep the House from approving anything... The liberal leaners in the House and Senate would push for stuffing the Senate Bill (full in tact) into the House Bill and all would be lost.
The best overall tactic is the Speaker Hastert approach. In 2006 Speaker Hastert just held hearings in D.C. and across the nation and basically Stalled the whole thing out. I suggest Hammering Boehner - plus Ryan and Cantor and all the others ... make them understand that immigration / Amnesty passed means loss of Conservative votes and will give rise to cries for a Third Party... In other words - We’ve had it and Amnesty will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back...
See my reply just above.
These rotten POS that allegedly “REPRESENT” our interests as Republicans are in the game as Professional Politicians for what they can get for themselves, and to Hell with the country.
As I’ve said too many times perhaps it’s long past time to pull the chain, and flush the Congressional bowl clean of the debris we have currently soiling the Capitol as well throughout the political systems right down to Dog Catcher.
America needs to wake up, and realize that stench is Democrats.