Skip to comments.Live Thread: Egypt Revolution 2.1 The Ikwhan Strikes Back: Deadly "Day of Rejection"
Posted on 07/05/2013 2:20:03 PM PDT by kristinn
click here to read article
The ousting of Mohamed Morsi wasn’t a coup..... It was a ‘continuing’ part of Egypt’s transition to a real Democracy.....and they are learning well how to do that against a vile foe now!
You’d think the nations would see that clearly...I think Freepers know more about the world then the leaders do!
I hope the warrants are served very soon.
On the last live thread there were some photos of MB carrying or holding Al Qaeda flags. Copy them and post them for the liberals who want to imagine that MB is not affiliated with AQ.
Egypts military seized CNN camera in middle of cnns live broadcast.
WOWIE ZOWIE! Some of the BEST NEWS IVE EVER READ!!!!!
Egyptian army takes away CNN’s camera
You lasted a long time.
Some info before I have to travel for the best part of the day,
- the army announced that they never arrested a single person for political reasons.
- on TV, a rebel said that they are in complete coordination with Egyptians abroad to defend the lie of a military coup among other things.
- Tunisia is going to start the rebellion against their MB rule.
Just a reminder,
- watch Egyptians who reside LEGALLY in the USA demonstrating today in front of CNN offices or stations. I never knew which or when but I suspect Atlanta and NYC, at least, maybe starting at noon today.
- keep an eye on Tunisia news and tweets. Like all MB “rulers” do, lots of lies. We should be able to separate the chaff from the wheat. It’s very important to continue the tidal wave from Egypt. It has been the wind in Assad’s sails to finish them off in Syria and complete a trifecta! This will certainly foil 0b0z0’s grand design of handing the Middle East to the MB and al Qaeda. Also, trying to solve the “Palestinian problem” at Egypt’s expense by enlarging the Gaza Strip into Northern Sinai on the Mediterranean and compensating Egypt with an equivalent piece of land in the Negev desert!
This is akin to grabbing Malibu and getting compensated with an equivalent piece of land in Death Valley!
Egyptians will go to the squares again with the big day tomorrow.
Trying to find another source this is from Stratfor , more peaceful protest from the brotherhood.
Egypt: Coptic Priest Killed In Sinai, Sources Say
July 6, 2013 | 1214 GMT
A Coptic priest in the Sinai city of El Arish was shot and killed by unknown assailants July 6, security sources said, Al Arabiya reported.
Coptic priest shot dead in Egypt attack - sources
Source: Reuters - Sat, 6 Jul 2013 12:15 PM
Thanks Maggie Stratfor has a State Dept slant so I try to confirm of late.
I saw about the Coptic priest being killed.
Photo from clashes in #Giza #Egypt showing a #Morsi supporter shooting fire at anti-Morsi protesters. #terrorism pic.twitter.com/3SOZmHnRPC
@theblaze @cnn another example of #egypt army relating to peaceful citizens. source=a friend who is citizen in Egypt. pic.twitter.com/YjQdZDMDsS