Hide the dang judges.
The forces of darkness are becoming quite bold.
But greater is He that is in you, than he who is on the world.
It will be very difficult because unfortunately the voices that have been here crying out against this bill are not going to be heard, Davis told CNN in a brief interview.
And Wendy, if those voices are “heard”, there will be many more small voices which, truly, will never be heard.
Get back in your hole, Davis.
Excellent. Third reading then off to the Senate, and we’ll be right back where we were before Wendy Davis.
The disgust I feel I can’t describe.
We must keep praying.
Pro-aborts need not worry. They won’t be the ones getting pregnant.
The mouth of Hell has been opened for us to glance a peek.
Abortion violates the 1st commandment (sin against the creator by denying an act of pro-creation); sin against the 4th commandment (you certainly are not honoring your father and mother by killing your babies/offspring); and sin against the 5th commmandment (thou shalt not kill).
On the other hand, on the 1st anniversary of the death of Mother Teresa of Calcutta, a group at an abortion clinic in Baton Rouge prayed for help for the pro-life movement.
The answer came in what happened with the last abortion of the day.
(1) the unborn baby was not killed by the abortion (though it might have been mangled some by the abortionist.
(2) it was revealed the abortionist who performed the abortion had been kicked out of Medical School and had no right to be performing (unsupervised abortions).
(3) the woman (twice) came very close to death. eventually she lost her baby (and the ability to have babies) because of septic poisoning. It seems the abortion clinic (Delta Women's Clinic) was a very unhealthy place to be.
(4) the woman was part of a major lawsuit that documented the many hideous things that happened to her. One of the things that happened: as the woman was screaming from being stabbed in the uterus with medical instruments (perforating it), the abortionist told the woman to shut up or you're going to die.
(5) Local TV station made a series of reports about this and the unhealthy environment of the abortion clinic.
(6) The Louisiana legislature and the Lousiana governor signed into law an abortion health inspection law.
(7) a couple years later, the abortion clinic burned down. The fire department blamed faulty electrical wiring (no foul play).
Clearly, heaven had no problem answering a prayer (made at Delta Woman's Clinic on September 5, 1998) to help the pro-life movement.
Much of what I have written above have been written down in the cause of the Canonization of Mother Teresa.
Only God will allow miracles to happen, it should be noted. When one prays to someone who you believe to be in heaven, it is like asking someone who is close to God to put in a good word for you.
You might not be able to pull strings with God, but they might.
A prominent example appears in the Bible: "They have no wine." Thus spoke the mother of Jesus. And Jesus answered: "Woman, it is not my time." But the water was still changed into wine.