whatever happened to?
1. parental rights and responsibilities?
2. local control of local schools?
3. state’s rights?
4. due process of law (this appears to be nothing more than a bureaucratic letter or “diktat” -— no legislative action, no judicial order)
5. laws against child abuse
6. laws against contributing to the delinquency of a minor
7. laws against endangerment of a minor
8. RICO law
10 common sense?
what kind of results do the expect from this?
what kind of adults can we expect to result from this kind of “education” of our young?
how is it that government seems to attract so many idiot nut jobs these days? it used to just attract corruptoids
i’m going to bed. somebody smarter than me has to figure a way out of all this krap
“whatever happened to?....”
Oh, that’s an easy question. All the things listed are no longer relevant.
“somebody smarter than me has to figure a way out of all this krap”
Don’t know if I’m smarter, I wouldn’t assume to be. But I might suggest that there really isn’t a way out in the larger sense. We’re at that stage where taking care of our own is the priority. Remember that at a certain point Lot had to decide to follow God and leave the denizens of sodom and gomorrah to their fate.