Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Race relations have plummeted since Obama took office, according to poll
The Daily Caller ^ | 25 July, 2013 | Neil Munro

Posted on 07/25/2013 9:11:57 AM PDT by Errant

Public attitudes about race relations have plummeted since the historic election of President Barack Obama, according to a new poll from NBC News and the Wall Street Journal.

Only 52 percent of whites and 38 percent of blacks have a favorable opinion of race relations in the country, according to the poll, which has tracked race relations since 1994 and was conducted in mid-July by Hart Research Associations and Public Opinion Strategies.

That’s a sharp drop from the beginning of Obama’s first term, when 79 percent of whites and 63 percent of blacks held a favorable view of American race relations.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...


TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; Culture/Society; Extended News; Government
KEYWORDS: black; naacp; obama; race
Obama's master plan is apparently working...
1 posted on 07/25/2013 9:11:57 AM PDT by Errant
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Errant

“Mission Accomplished.” - Obama


2 posted on 07/25/2013 9:13:33 AM PDT by 5thGenTexan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Errant

DUH! Ya think? Probably eants to start a civil war against the whites with the black and brownies so he can force martial law and declare all whites as offenders and take them into custody. But the plan will collapse when they run out of money because a huge percentage of the browns don’t pay taxes and the same with the blacks who aren’t working and are just taking.


3 posted on 07/25/2013 9:15:34 AM PDT by jsanders2001
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: 5thGenTexan

Getting there. He won’t be happy until he’s provoked nationwide race riots so he can “reset” the system under martial law.


4 posted on 07/25/2013 9:16:55 AM PDT by jiggyboy (Ten percent of poll respondents are either lying or insane)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: Errant

Why would 12% of the population try to provoke a confrontation with the other 88% of the population? Their leaders must be suicidal.


5 posted on 07/25/2013 9:17:19 AM PDT by Cowboy Bob (Democrats: Robbing Peter to buy Paul's vote.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: jsanders2001

Racial tension = “Republicans are racists” = Democrat rule


6 posted on 07/25/2013 9:21:56 AM PDT by ryan71 (The Partisans)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Cowboy Bob

Half of that 88% are on the other side.


7 posted on 07/25/2013 9:23:34 AM PDT by ryan71 (The Partisans)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: jsanders2001
But the plan will collapse when they run out of money because a huge percentage of the browns don’t pay taxes and the same with the blacks who aren’t working and are just taking.

Why exactly do you need "taxes" when you have prison/slave labor, and can confiscate material items upon declaration of said martial law (i.e., seized control of these United States)?

8 posted on 07/25/2013 9:23:48 AM PDT by Errant
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Cowboy Bob
It only took about 2% of population (the communists) to take over Russia.

"Evil triumphs when good men stand by and do nothing".

9 posted on 07/25/2013 9:26:24 AM PDT by pfflier
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: Errant
Yes, to be sure. When you demonize one race for the problems of another, race relations suffer. Would any rational person have expected any other result?

Here is a President who has modeled his electioneering style--and he is perpetually electioneering--after Adolph Hitler's adoption of Marx's blaming a specific targeted group for societal problems--and, in doing so, is achieving the same Marxist goal as Hitler. (In case, no one has heard of the latter, he was not known as a promoter of good race relations.)

For a general discussion of the social effects of scape-goating & envy promotion, by politicians: Blame & Envy Cocktail.

Any student of political history should understand what Obama is about. It is not altruistice; it is not idealistic; it is not acceptable to decent people of any race.

William Flax

10 posted on 07/25/2013 9:28:41 AM PDT by Ohioan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: jsanders2001

Who saw THAT one coming?

For a forecast of the future of America, go back to the days of Coleman Young as Mayor of Detroit, and look at the current condition of the city today. Busted up in every way imaginable, with no effective government and hopelessly in debt, still the dying beast writhes about and lashes out against every attempt to bring order out of chaos.

It took just a sideswipe from a passing hurricane to finally give so much of New Orleans the reprieve it needed to begin a sort of renaissance, and the job is not done yet.

Detroit has no such potential for getting even a temporary suspension of its liabilities, and short of coming in, razing the entire region to the ground and rebuilding on the basis of actual economic demands and functions, there has not been much offered in the way of resuscitation of this gasping carcass of what was once a world-class city.


11 posted on 07/25/2013 9:31:20 AM PDT by alloysteel (Unattended children will be given a Red Bull and a free Kazoo. Reminds me of Congress...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Cowboy Bob

Political correctness is an underestimated weapon of mass destruction.


12 posted on 07/25/2013 9:32:56 AM PDT by monocle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: Ohioan

Exactly, and the media is complicit. Why else do they ignore clear cut cases of racial crime (either white on black, or black on white) for cases like TM/GZ, where people are bound to disagree what the outcome should be based on their own particular breed - then hype it up for all they can.


13 posted on 07/25/2013 9:33:23 AM PDT by Errant
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: pfflier
Actually the total number of Bolsheviks--according to a staff estimate of the House Committee on Unamerican Activities in the early 1960s-in early 1916, was 10,000. This expanded to 40,000 by the time they took over the street mobs in November 1917--which is still less than .03% of the population, no where near 2%--but should put the question in perspective.

The problem is that a dedicated cadre of a few thousand, who understand how to manipulate mobs of desperate people in a chaotic time, can overthrow Governments. We saw this with the Jacobins in France in the 1789-1795 period. We saw it again, not only in Russia, but briefly in Germany & Hungary, two years later, before Hitler demonstrated the principle again in the late 1920s & early 1930s. (Yes, his party got by far the largest vote in the 1933 election, but he started out with a relative handful of supporters, after he got out of jail for trying to overthrow the Government in a Beer Hall!)

It is very dangerous to underestimate what the skilled demagogue can do with a handful of dedicated revolutionaries. And it is well known that experienced revolutionaries have worked with Obama, before he ever entered politics.

William Flax

14 posted on 07/25/2013 9:41:56 AM PDT by Ohioan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: Errant

I agree.

The race hustler 0bambi has brought race to the forefront of most conversations, when in the past most of us weren’t even thinking about it.

Now that 0bambi raises race at every moment, I think blacks are just extremely violent towards one another, and need to correct their own behavior. And I’m going to say so all the time.


15 posted on 07/25/2013 9:43:21 AM PDT by Uncle Miltie (The Tipline for Zimmerman's Inquisition is: Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov ... Use it.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Cowboy Bob

“Why would 12% of the population try to provoke a confrontation with the other 88% of the population? Their leaders must be suicidal.”

Their leader is a Muslim communist half white who is president of the US. A “confrontation” brings him martial law. When that happens, his Muslim friends will constitute our government and the elected ones now in government will be sentenced to prison for denying the holy one, Mohammad. Some form of what I just wrote will happen.


16 posted on 07/25/2013 9:47:49 AM PDT by Marcella ((Prepping can save your life today. I am a Christian, not a Muslim.))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: Marcella

I sure as hell didn’t need a “poll” to tell me that, its as plain as the nose on your face.


17 posted on 07/25/2013 9:56:17 AM PDT by DaveA37 (I'm for SMALLER , HONEST government)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

To: Ohioan

Lenin’s leadership by “professional revolutionaries”.


18 posted on 07/25/2013 9:58:30 AM PDT by JimSEA
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

To: Cowboy Bob

They assume that the disease of White Guilt will always lead to paralysis...

Besides, their cause is noble, you know, reparations for past injustices, blah, blah, blah....


19 posted on 07/25/2013 10:12:13 AM PDT by Molon Labbie (Prep. Now. Live Healthy, take your Shooting Iron daily.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: Errant

I don’t need a poll to tell me...


20 posted on 07/25/2013 10:21:40 AM PDT by Eric in the Ozarks (NRA Life Member)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: pfflier

See my tagline.


21 posted on 07/25/2013 10:38:01 AM PDT by VerySadAmerican (If you vote for evil because you can't see evil, you ARE evil!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: Errant

All by design...


22 posted on 07/25/2013 10:51:58 AM PDT by AngelesCrestHighway
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Errant

“They cannot conquer until they divide...”


23 posted on 07/25/2013 10:53:43 AM PDT by AngelesCrestHighway
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: jsanders2001
Probably eants to start a civil war against the whites with the black and brownies so he can force martial law and declare all whites as offenders and take them into custody.

He can declare martial law if he likes. Just let him try to enforce it against 100 million armed citizens, with a force 1/100th that size.

If you're one of these people who honestly believes that the feral government has the power to militarily subjugate the American people, then you ought to be emigrating to another country as we speak.

24 posted on 07/25/2013 5:20:09 PM PDT by Windflier (To anger a conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Errant

Somebody here said, in October 2008, “if Obama loses, they will riot for four days - if he wins, they will riot for four years”.

That was about right.


25 posted on 07/25/2013 5:24:01 PM PDT by Jim Noble (When strong, avoid them. Attack their weaknesses. Emerge to their surprise.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Cowboy Bob

“Why would 12% of the population try to provoke a confrontation with the other 88% of the population”

The 61% that are white are weak and divided. The yellows and browns hate the whites as much as the blacks do.


26 posted on 07/25/2013 5:26:56 PM PDT by Jim Noble (When strong, avoid them. Attack their weaknesses. Emerge to their surprise.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: jiggyboy
He won’t be happy until he’s provoked nationwide race riots so he can “reset” the system under martial law.

Reset the system? With what army?

The estimated 100 million armed American citizens outnumber all of the world's militaries, combined.

The entire US military was tied down in Iraq by a force of no more than fifteen thousand 'insurgents' for ten years.

27 posted on 07/25/2013 5:27:23 PM PDT by Windflier (To anger a conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: Jim Noble

“The yellows and browns hate the whites as much as the blacks do.”

They don’t think much of each other either.

,


28 posted on 07/25/2013 5:29:29 PM PDT by Mears
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson