They sent me a very wordy “survey” with carefully worded questions that a real conservative would say yes to. Then the hit for donation.
I filled out the survey, sent it back on their dime and commented to them on the form to:
1. Quit giving lip service to the legitimate issues they bring up in their survey.
2. Adopt the Tea Party agenda and favored candidates or no money ever.
3. Say NO to any immigration reform scheme, enforce the laws and the Constitution.
4. Aggressively investigate the various scandals in full.
5. Absolutely defund obamacare in full and do it now.
6. Grow some balls and stop treating democrats as if they are friends, they are not; stop supporting Graham, McCain, the Bushes, and the rest of the spineless losers they have been promoting.
Now I don’t believe they care what I wrote and if there is no money involved they will probably not consider any of my responses but at least they gave me the chance to flame their worthless asses.
You are far more polite than I am-I was handed a “survey” by a neighbor who volunteers sometimes for our spineless state govt rep. I wrote “an amnesty vote = no money-I’m broke already-thanks a lot”.
There’s one more to be added to the list. That would be to end the spying on US citizens. It is the issue, I think, that can bring over former Obama supporters who are totally fed up.