Skip to comments.10 Stupid Things Conservatives Do Every Day That Democrats LOVE
Posted on 07/30/2013 7:19:16 PM PDT by curth
We live in an apartheid state, where the institutional Left controls the government of our country
despite Leftists themselves being a small minority (around 22% or so) of the population. People who consider themselves conservative account for almost 70% of the population, regardless of what party they affiliate with. But, the Left wins the Culture Wars because Leftists are disciplined, committed to victory, and count on conservatives doing incredibly stupid things every day that Democrats just LOVE. Here are ten things you need to permanently stop doing starting today because each of these simple things is just like mailing a $1,000 check to the DNC to further their efforts in the Culture Wars:
(Excerpt) Read more at hillbuzz.org ...
Page can’t be displayed - I guess it’s classified!
This is well worth reading.
11. Spending time and effort promoting birtherism.
The ole “You can’t win so we suggest you give up” ploy.
Thanks for advice. No thanks.
Those wily leftists must have taken it down.
12.) Click on links to web pages that take forever to load.
May be getting hammered with traffic.
Linky no worky
Let me guess...Getting UP each day and actually going to WORK?
My days are numbered. I’m at the point where I’d rather STARVE/farm for myself than support these m*therf*ckers for another ten minutes!
#1 — click on the link to a blank page from a topic with no excerpt.
Ain't it the truth!
Oh, I see — uses really sh*tty CSS, which began as an abomination anyway.
Wow, this article sucks.
They keep paying for Banana’s, and are surprised when monkeys show up to do the work!
” - - - Page cant be displayed - I guess its classified! - - - “
Nope. The clue is in the title, and since the hotlink comes up blank, that means that there is NOTHING that Conservatives do that Democrats love. DUH!
#7 - using the word “gay” instead of homosexual
10. Using the word liberals. Theres just no nice way for me to say this, but if you are using the word liberals in conversation, in anything you write online, or are even thinking it when referring to Democrats you are a complete and total idiot.
9. Never standing up for someone who is being maligned as a Ray Ciss. This is something I am really sick of that conservatives do ALL THE TIME because whenever the institutional Left fires up the Ray Ciss death star and aims it at someone, every conservative runs into their hidey-holes and stays out of sight instead of defending the Lefts latest victim. Its pathetic, but one of the hallmarks of being a conservative also entails being perpetually terrified of almost everything in life. The pioneers, pilgrims, and Founders who built this country would be ashamed of a great many people who call themselves conservatives when in reality they are just wimps who love elephant stickers.
8. Always playing defense and thinking offense is too offensive. Andrew Breitbart was effective and left such a void in his passing because he was the first conservative person who ever used the institutional Lefts Alinksy Rule Book against them. Andrew mounted offensives on the Left, often deep into the heart of their territory. Normally, conservatives just apologize for who they are and pray that no one on the Left notices them or calls them a bad name that day.
7. Allowing closeted gay politicians like Lindsey Graham and Aaron Schock to be blackmailed by the Left into doing bad things to their constituents and the country. I think this is truly one of the stupidest things I see being done on a regular basis, and I just wish it would stop. Especially considering what Lindsey Graham has been doing lately in pushing the Gang of Ocho amnesty bill that will put millions of Americans out of work, bankrupt the Treasury with billions in new welfare spending, and create a permanent Democrat voting majority that will hasten this countrys lurch into socialism and communism.
6. Referring to Democrats as progressives, which is just oxymoronic newspeak and quite dumb. This is similar to conservatives using the Democrats favorite word, liberal, but I find it even more obnoxious. Do you remember several years ago, around 2005 or so, when fruit packing companies started referring to prunes as dried plums or even sun-kissed plums in order to sell more prunes to idiots? It worked! Sales skyrocketed because the branding changed and people just loved eating prunes after they were able to call them sun-kissed, which was so exotic and fancy and romantic. They were still being marketing to constipated people and senior citizens as prunes but on another aisle of the supermarket the very same fruits were being gobbled up by hipsters because they were sun-kissed fruits. Its asinine, but thats just how effective marketing works.
5. Spending too much time in front of a computer screen or tee-vee and not outside in the world interacting with others. I love that you are reading this essay right now. It validates me as a writer because it means if you are reading this that I didnt spend four hours on a gorgeous Sunday morning typing this for nothing. Since were friends like this, I like that you are understanding what Im trying to say and that were in synch on this and other issues. But, I wish youd spend less time in front of a computer or tee-vee and more time out in the world either observing or interacting with people who dont know much about politics.
4. Using the word blog and unknowingly undermining conservative voices on the Interwebz. I really want you to start paying attention to the words that the State Media uses because all of them are purposefully chosen to achieve specific goals. Start noticing that NOT A SINGLE DEMOCRAT will ever refer to a Leftist pundit, writer, or journalist as a blogger despite these people now mostly writing exclusively online (since more newspapers and magazines are folding every week). The Left calls these people writers, which is what they are and the Left reserves the word blogger for conservative writers because thats how the Left disparages these people.
3. Giving money to the Republican National Committee. I happen to think the RNC has been infiltrated, because every cent sent to them appears to be wasted on consultants that end up losing elections for Republicans. Dont you ever give a dime to the RNC.
2. Apologizing for being who and what they are instead of being proud of it. Im writing this near the tail end of June, which is gay pride month according to Barack Obama (the man Newsweek deemed our first gay president). The pride parades scattered around the country this month are supposed to be about having pride in being gay and not being ashamed of being who we are as gay men and lesbians (and the assorted other niche groups along the LGBTQAI rainbow).
1. Forever embracing candidates and figures the State Media tells them they need to support. This upsets me the most, because I often feel like Cassandra in Troy knowing something terrible is going to happen but being unable to get anyone to stop it. I look at John McCain, then Mitt Romney, and now Marco Rubio and constantly wonder why Republicans allow the Democrats to choose their standard bearer for them. Its just the height of madness. And it needs to stop.
Kevin DuJan is a blogger.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.