Matt Bevin is the real deal, and American conservatives should unite behind him to resurrect the values that McConnell and the establishment have killed in the GOP.
I agree with you and I am voting for Matt Bevin.
On Thursday I received a political flyer in the mail. Nice and glossy, (expensive), in it the McConnell campaign was trashing Bevin.
Here are the things it was accusing him of and called him a Fraud and a Con-man.
1. Sued by hundreds of people for selling defective products then bankrupted his company to dodge creditors.
2. No history of volunteering for TEA Party groups or conservative causes.
3. Donates money to liberal Democratic Candidates.
4. Took a Government bailout for his company in Connecticut
5. Failure to pay taxes resulted in being named in the “Top ten delinquents owing money to East Hampton”
Well you know something McConnell and your smarmy campaign if you fought even a quarter as hard against Harry Reid and the Democrats as you do against a Conservative opponent to your position we wouldn’t be having this ‘conversation’ because you would have been doing your job instead of ‘going along to get along’ with the Democrats in D.C.
McConnell is just like John McCain - fights to the death against a conservative but tip toes through the tulips when it comes to challenging a Democrat. These wimpy, RINOs make me sick.