Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: Laissez-faire capitalist

Blacks = only 13% of the population

But blacks commit the majority of the general crime, the car-jackings, the murders and violence against blacks.

And blacks are responsible for about 95% of the constant nonstop, whining we are subjected to 24/7/365.

As a gtroup, about 90% of them are lazy dumbasses and a drag on America. Yet they feel superior to the other 10% of blacks and look down on them as "acting white".

Not one of the 90% have any idea at all of how fed up with their whining and mooching the rest of us have become.


14 posted on 08/26/2013 7:58:38 AM PDT by Iron Munro (To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]


To: Iron Munro
I’d like to join Commander Riker in applauding your most excellent post:


22 posted on 08/26/2013 9:12:08 AM PDT by Old Sarge (Opinions are like orgasms: only mine count, and I couldn't care less if you have one...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies ]

To: Iron Munro

Bravo! This should be shouted from the rooftops, but NOOOOO...our society is filled with pansies who are too afraid to be labeled “racist”...


34 posted on 08/26/2013 10:21:57 AM PDT by EnigmaticAnomaly ("Nothing does more damage to the left than an honest election.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson