Skip to comments.72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents
Posted on 08/28/2013 8:58:48 AM PDT by Dick Bachert
Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the end times or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such as this one)? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a potential terrorist according to official U.S. government documents. At one time, the term terrorist was used very narrowly. The government applied that label to people like Osama bin Laden and other Islamic jihadists. But now the Obama administration is removing all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term terrorist is being applied to large groups of American citizens. And if you are a terrorist, that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as potential terrorists, please dont take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.
Below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be extremists and potential terrorists in official U.S. government documents. To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link. As you can see, this list covers most of the country
1. Those that talk about individual liberties
2. Those that advocate for states rights
3. Those that want to make the world a better place
4. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule
5. Those that are interested in defeating the Communists
6. Those that believe that the interests of ones own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations
7. Anyone that holds a political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable
8. Anyone that possesses an intolerance toward other religions
9. Those that take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals
13. The Patriot Movement
14. Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the North American Union
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is opposed to the New World Order
23. Anyone that is engaged in conspiracy theorizing
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that dont think they should have to pay taxes
30. Anyone that complains about bias
31. Anyone that believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia
32. Anyone that is frustrated with mainstream ideologies
33. Anyone that visits extremist websites/blogs
34. Anyone that establishes website/blog to display extremist views
35. Anyone that attends rallies for extremist causes
36. Anyone that exhibits extreme religious intolerance
37. Anyone that is personally connected with a grievance
38. Anyone that suddenly acquires weapons
39. Anyone that organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology
40. Militia or unorganized militia
41. General right-wing extremist
42. Citizens that have bumper stickers that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an Army of God
44. Those that are fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)
45. Those that are anti-global
46. Those that are suspicious of centralized federal authority
47. Those that are reverent of individual liberty
48. Those that believe in conspiracy theories
49. Those that have a belief that ones personal and/or national way of life is under attack
50. Those that possess a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism
51. Those that would impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)
52. Those that would insert religion into the political sphere
53. Anyone that would seek to politicize religion
54. Those that have supported political movements for autonomy
55. Anyone that is anti-abortion
56. Anyone that is anti-Catholic
57. Anyone that is anti-nuclear
58. Rightwing extremists
59. Returning veterans
60. Those concerned about illegal immigration
61. Those that believe in the right to bear arms
62. Anyone that is engaged in ammunition stockpiling
63. Anyone that exhibits fear of Communist regimes
64. Anti-abortion activists
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about the New World Order in a derogatory manner
67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed to the collection of federal income taxes
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (Dont Tread On Me)
71. Those that believe in end times prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
The groups of people in the list above are considered problems that need to be dealt with. In some of the documents referenced above, members of the military are specifically warned not to have anything to do with such groups.
We are moving into a very dangerous time in American history. You can now be considered a potential terrorist just because of your religious or political beliefs. Free speech is becoming a thing of the past, and we are rapidly becoming an Orwellian society that is the exact opposite of what our founding fathers intended.
Please pray for the United States of America. We definitely need it.
POSTSCRIPT: This video details what obozo's mentor, Bill Ayers and his friends onthe radical left had planned for their enemies in the 60s. If this "plan" was implemented today, the number Larry mentions would swell to well over 50 MILLION! (Larry passed recently. R.I.P. Larry)
"In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in men but BIND THEM DOWN FROM MISCHIEF WITH THE CHAINS OF THE CONSTITUTION." Thomas Jefferson
Looks like I’m a proud member of the top 10 potential terrorists list
Thanks for the list of organizations I need to join!
Video appears to have been removed.
Odd that there is no listing of any left wingers on there.............
I fulfill all but about 12 of them.
Watch out for #33 JimRob (albeit he as most here project at least 3/4 of them).
It looks to me, that the only person not at risk, is a gay illegal immigrant....
there are really just 60 or fewer... some are redundant...
I get 38 of 72.
What’s your score?
It would be easier to list those who are NOT on this list:
Is there a primary source for this list other than the Youtube video and the website link?
Ping to read later
did you read the training manual posted on scribd?
what a frightening document
written on behalf of our government
to train an internal security force
i would say numbers 9 and 57 could include some left-wingers... and maybe 46 and 47, which do lean toward right-wingers, but very extreme left-wingers could fall into that category... in my opinion...
I’m ready. Some of them won’t be going home. Remember Solzhenitsyn:
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.
It’s written in such general terms that ANYONE could fit in there somewhere along the line.
I didn’t see any ‘Pro Communist orgs’, ‘Ecological orgs’ or the like........
We must all be ever on the alert and constantly on guard.
Many innocent appearing people are evil-doers in waiting.
The nation is riddled with many well armed terrorist cells.
Wait...who's that breaking down my door????
I think we need a prize for the person who wins the most feral government “terrorist” points.
29 of 72, bearing in mind that many of the descriptions are open to interpretation (to put it mildly).
I only scored 38. I’m so ashamed...
I noticed lack of left wing extremist groups too.
I contribute to a wild horse sanctuary. Looks like I could be hauled out and lined up against the wall for even that.
Yes, Eco-Warriors are on the list.
I hit on six of the first ten...
Basically, anyone without an Obama sticker on their car is a potential terrorist.
I’m not a joiner, and the only organization I have membership in is my church (Orthodox, not Evangelical, so I’m safe by the government’s reckoning.) I do have ideas and values and opinions and I do express them, so I guess I’m on the list.
I do note "anti-nuclear" made the list. Has anyone contacted the Clamshell Alliance or Greenpeace about this?
I've been saying it for a long time - we're going to be sharing foxholes with people we expected to be shooting at. That's how this sort of thing always works.
Plenty of leftists covered too, like “anti-nuclear.”
Youtube video “does not exist on this server”. Anyone else having that error when trying to access?
Hey. I fit many if not most of those conditions. I’m a potential terrorist.
(blows raspberry) What are ya gonna do about it, huh? You dumb ignorant brownshirt obama stooges.
(Looking at the gubmint stockpile of 1.8 BILLION rounds of ammo - 7000 fully automatic weapons - and 3000 Mine-Resistant Armored Protection (MRAP) vehicles)
Unnn. Guess I’m screwed. But I will go down fighting and not on my knees. This I promise you.
The two movements agree on where we are and how we got here. They just disagree on how we get out of it.
I’m like 50 Shades of Terrorist
I guess my screen name qualifies me for the list. I (we here
on FR) might be the first to go. I (we) are waiting for them.
In other words....
It’s Opposite Day every day for the corrupt Leftist traitors in DC.
*I get 38 of 72.
Whats your score?*
50 OUT OF 72
IOW, anyone who’s not a “progressive”.
is likely to be put in one.
Defund ALL Federal police.
It’s still there. If copy and paste fails, go to Utube and search for Larry Grathwhol. Should get it.
Do a search through government documents.
That’s be holder’s jack-booted thugs!
Just keep them in front of you until the enemy has retreated or been neutralized.
Solzhenitsyn knew. We don't have to ask Claire Wolfe if it's time yet either. We're grownups and can tell time on our own. The tyranny of bureaucratic despotism is upon us. It's been brought to us by those who want the gov't to be all-powerful so it may right all wrongs, real or imagined. They have no freaking clue as to how corrupting such power is or how to put the genie back in the bottle.
In the back of my mind, my ruthless subconscious is telling me I should constructively notice the fact of the gov't pre-classifying me a terrorist because of what I believe, what I know, and what I think. I may think of myself as "law-abiding" but the gov't controls everything about the law for the convenience of the government at the expense of my rights. Thusly I know I may become a dangerous would-be felon in an instant without any overt act on my part. I live in a world where what I think is "probable cause", and it's a "rebuttable presumption" that I'm thinking those evil evil evil thoughts...
Do you get a special certificate if you meet all 72 requirements? :-)