Epic fail does not begin to describe the utter walking catastrophe that is the demented cowboy in the White Hut, Bronco Bama. Ronald Reagan was scoffed at and called “cowboy”, as was George W. Bush, but at least they subscribed to the “cowboy code” as well.
For those of you unfamiliar with the term:
Gene Autry’s Code of Honor
1. A cowboy never takes unfair advantage - even of an enemy.
2. A cowboy never betrays a trust. He never goes back on his word.
3. A cowboy always tells the truth.
4. A cowboy is kind and gentle to small children, old folks, and animals.
5. A cowboy is free from racial and religious intolerances.
6. A cowboy is always helpful when someone is in trouble.
7. A cowboy is always a good worker.
8. A cowboy respects womanhood, his parents and his nation’s laws.
9. A cowboy is clean about his person in thought, word, and deed.
10. A cowboy is a Patriot.
Even the Lone Ranger relied on the alliance with Tonto.
Is there a Cowgirl code?