There is little that these liberals know about what is going to happen. They see a little success in one of their scams and the think they are going to win their every imagination. Utopia is just around the corner.
I an imagine a person like Sarah Palin running for president and wining by a landslide. That is my conspiracy.
posted on 08/31/2013 5:22:26 PM PDT
(Live well for those that did not make it back.)
Enjoy someone's insight into the reprobate mind of liberals.
12 Unspoken Rules For Being A Liberal, John Hawkins, Aug 31, 2013
1) You justify your beliefs about yourself by your status as a liberal, not your deeds.
2) You exempt yourself from your attacks on America:
3) What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned:
4) The past is always inferior to the present:
5) Liberalism is a jealous god and no other God may come before it:
6) Liberals believe in indiscriminateness for thought:
7) Intentions are much more important than results:
8) The only real sins are helping conservatism or harming liberalism:
9) All solutions must be government-oriented:
10) You must be absolutely close minded:
11) Feelings are more important than logic:
12) Tribal affiliation is more important than individual action:
Enjoy laughing AT them.
posted on 08/31/2013 5:38:01 PM PDT
(It's Simple ! Fight, ... or Die !)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson