- Mr. Garrison--
- Mrs. Garrison.
- Mrs. Garrison, you can't have an abortion.
- Don't you tell me what I can and can't do with my body! A woman has a right to choose!
- No, I mean you're physically unable to have an abortion, because you can't get pregnant.
- But I missed my period.
- You can't have periods, either. You had a sex change, Mr. Garrison, but you don't have ovaries or a womb. You don't produce eggs.
- You mean, I'll never know what it feels like to have a baby growing inside me and then scramble its brains and vacuum it out?
- That's right.
- But I paid five thousand dollars to be a woman. This would mean I'm not really a woman. It... I'm just a... I'm just a guy with a mutilated penis!
LOL i forgot about that one
Are we sure that’s satire? That sounds like today’s typical Democrat.