Skip to comments.USA TODAY/Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future [53% of Americans don't want Obamacare]
Posted on 09/16/2013 12:40:09 PM PDT by Jim Robinson
Kill it before it kills us!!
Well, the idiot Joe Biden luvs it, you know, the same idiot who thinks FDR went on national TV during the stock market collapse of 1929.
The guy who ‘instills confidence by knowing what he is talking about’.
(the preceding was an advertisement for truth, something most liberals cannot comprehend).
All we need is Dr Sam and the IRS up our ***.
Speaking of racist:
The Huffington Post says Obamacare 3 Times More Popular Among Blacks Than Whites: Study.
Says 91% of blacks approve while only 29% of whites approve of ObamaCare.
“The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, which exists under the U.S. Department of Health & Human Service, found in July 2011 that black Americans on average spend more of their lives uninsured than whites.”
“As Perry Bacon Jr. at the Grio points out, black Americans also have a lot at stake in the state-by-state battle over Medicaid expansion, a key aspect of Obamacare. Many of the states that will not participate in the expansion have large numbers of impoverished blacks.”
Only because they haven’t had to pay for it yet or receive its so-called “benefits” and all that. Let’s see how popular it is after that starts happening.
Tyrants are not interested in what people want or don’t want.
Every RAT Yes voter on DeathCare and RINO gonadless suckup should be sent home in 2014 and 2016, IMO.
Obamacare is a black thang, doncha know.
The culture among black people who are in the lower economic strata is much different from the culture of all people who are of a higher economic status. A middle-class or wealthy black family is much more nearly like its white or Oriental counterparts than the black underclass. And the black underclass differs in important ways from the underclass found in other ethnic groups. One is this unspoken but shared conviction that it is of “no use” to try to break out of their grip of poverty, they will just be kicked back again.
The crab analogy is at work here. If there is only one crab in a bucket, the crab will struggle, and eventually pull itself out. But if there are two or more crabs together in the bucket, the one that scrambles up to the edge of the lip on the bucket will be pulled back in - by the other crabs. Thus none escape.
It is not “The Man” who prevents the poverty-stricken black from leaving. It is the other poverty-stricken black individuals who think they should not “act white”.
Obamacare is just a way for blacks to take what they think is another whack at “the Man”. But in fact, they only drag themselves deeper into inferior access to health care and a widening pool of self-pity.
“In her book, Body and Soul: The Black Panther Party and the Fight Against Medical Discrimination, Nelson cuts through some of the romanticized elements of the partys legacy to tell the little-known story of the Black Panther Partys struggle for healthcare justice. After successes with running health clinics in the late 1960s, the Black Panthers decided in 1970 that all chapters of the organization would be required to operate free medical clinics. The organization also included “completely free healthcare for all black and oppressed people” in its 10-point platform.
‘The clinics were established to not only help the broader communities that the Panthers were working in, but to help the Panthers themselves,” Nelson told BET.com. “In interviewing about the clinics, people conveyed to me that this was a place that they felt comfortable going to, that was nearby, and it was also the case that the Panther clinics were open late in the evenings, say 5 to 9, so people could go after work and seek medical care.’
The 1960’s black Panthers brought us National Health-care!!!
Yeah but in that same poll only 23% want to defund it. They want it “fixed”. This isn’t a rejection of ODimwit Care, and therein lies the problem. Conservatives need to step up the game. And what do we have? Boehner.
Jim, It has Obama’s name on it, so it is just a reflex reaction. Plus, lower income may well benefit with new ‘free stuff’, and that will impact that population in higher numbers than the popular as a whole.
Lol kind if ironic that the same percentage of people that don’t pay taxes are pro obamacare
The no information voters don't care. Busy with video games and dancing with the stars, or their next luxury car.
That number is no coincidence; That 53% will be paying for their own family's healthcare, all pay net income taxes and will be paying for the other 47% of stupid, indolent, useless, POS parasites living off of the 300 existing welfare programs.
They know who they are... and how to vote; and vote; and vote...
I long for the days when the media cared about “disenfranchment.”