Of course, this depends on whether this accurately describes his situation on the Ft. Worth duty station. Thousands of others are in the same situation and aren’t—apparently—affected.
That's because you're thinking in terms of 'accidental' instead of 'by design.'
Understandable. This is getting into the territory where the difference between reality and delusion is one miniscule change in shades of gray. To take it seriously, i guess we must ask:
1. Does the technology exist to cause sleep deprivation by using guided microwave technology from a distance?
2. Do People In Power (PIPs) want to disarm the population?
3. Are these PIPs inherently evil enough to kill innocent people, or allow them to be killed, to achieve the goal stated in #2? (i.e., Do they agree with the statement, "The end justifies the means.")
4. Is it possible to convince people on the periphery of the PIPs -- people who may know what's going on -- to remain quiet, whether it be achieved by using money, idealogical goals of disarmament, threats against loved ones, or worse?
5. Am i willing to 'go there' in my mind? Am i willing to consider this possibility without going obsessively overboard with it, thinking everyone who looks like a Man In Black carries a microwave gun on his hip or something else equally absurd?
If the answer to 1 through 5 is "yes," join the growing crowd. You can thank Al Gore for the Internet and thank God for a discerning mind. There's a ton of wacko information out there that is not well-sourced, so you have to sift carefully while searching.
If the answer to 1, 2, 3, & 4 is yes, but it's a "no" to #5, well......... I got nothing.