Skip to comments.Those R@t B@stards! Ronald Reagan Monument Vandalized at Ronald Reagan Sports Park, Temecula, CA
Posted on 09/20/2013 6:42:03 PM PDT by DogByte6RER
The following are photos taken on Friday, September 20, 2013 at the Ronald Reagan Sports Park in Temecula, California. The Reagan statue and monument was likely vandalized either the night before or in the early morning hours of Friday September 20. The cause of the damage appears to be vandalism by arson. Local police were called to the scene and an investigation is ongoing.
- Photo of the Reagan Monument with missing damaged tiles.
- The missing/vandalized tiles were removed by city staff ... notice the burn marks at the base of the structure.
- Burned/damaged tiles on both side of the monument were reportedly removed by the city.
- Burn marks at the base of the monument.
- The soot I wiped off of the base with my finger.
- More soot that I wiped off with my finger from the Reagan statue hat.
- More damage ... the burning apparently burned a plant and damaged an after dark illumination light.
- Standing Tall. Despite this outrageous act by neo-fascist hooligan punks, Ronaldus Maximus still shines on.
More than likely it was hooligans/gang members/mischievous youth—with a political motivation.
Can you imagine the public, and especially the media reaction, if that had been a statue of say Cesar Chavez? You bet there would be media coverage of that, and don’t you think one of those teleprompter reading, idiot newsreaders would be aiming the blame towards the right?
Ronaldus Magnus is an inspirational guy even as a statue, even after it has been torched.
I hope there are now video cameras installed. So sad that we need such vigilance against the leftist animals that surround us.
This along with the threat that a black mob might kill you just because you are white.
Oh oh man I wish I was there when they were doing it, take some batting practice on their heads. *POK!* Home run!
Jeepers... thanks for the ping!
Go right ahead. Jesus will forgive you. He was no peacenik.
Yeah. It won’t be too long before the smell will be too bad for anyone to be able to approach it without a gas mask.
Do you mind if this is posted on facebook?
OH thanks for ping Nutmeg
I hope they replace the statutue I been to that park in early 1990s
It finally was picked up by the media. You broke the story here first!
We’ve raised over $4ooo.oo via PayPal in response to this outrageous act.
If you would like to help, please vist:
We are a 501(c)3
Thank you for your support.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.