(1) The bikers - taking a page from pro-bicycle agitation groups - blocked off the entrances to part of the West Side Highway to prevent motorists from getting on to the WSH.
(2) The bikers were riding in front of cars and deliberately braking to hinder their passage, effectively guiding them to the WSH exits.
(3) They did this so they could have a couple of miles of highway to themselves to do stunts.
(4) This driver was trying to get off at the 178 St exit to get home, but the bikers wanted him to get off at 125 St. so one of them, Christopher Cruz, slammed on his brakes to startle the driver. The driver did not stop in time and knocked Cruz from his bike in an accident that Cruz deliberately caused.
(5) When Cruz fell off his bike, the driver was surrounded by more than 30 bikers, who began kicking his car and pulling at his doors. Much of this was caught on video.
(6) The driver, fearing for his safety, gunned his engine and sped through the crowd.
(7) One of the cowardly morons in this lynch mob tried to get back in front of the car - the driver hit him and, intelligently, kept going.
(8) While the driver's wife called 911, he exited at 178 St. to get to his home. He hit a red light at the exit.
(9) While he was stuck at the red, 50 or more bikers surrounded his car, smashed in his windows, scattered broken windshield glass over the driver's two year old and wife, sliced up his face and chest with a razor and beat and kicked him unconscious.
(10) The NYPD, thanks to the leftist crackdown on "stop and frisk" and due to criticism of the NYPD from a recent car chase in which an unlicensed driver drove on a sidewalk to evade capture and killed a 4 year old girl, no longer engages in these pursuits.
(11) The Manhattan DA, likely anticipating a new DeBlasio regime, is apparently afraid to prosecute a "Holder's people" gang that intimidates, surrounds, assaults and tries to kill a productive citizen.
“(10) The NYPD, thanks to the leftist crackdown on “stop and frisk” and due to criticism of the NYPD from a recent car chase in which an unlicensed driver drove on a sidewalk to evade capture and killed a 4 year old girl, no longer engages in these pursuits.”
Looks like we are on our own and as an elderly female it frightens me to death. I grew up when different rules were in play.
Anyone, and I mean anyone, who thinks ANY of these bikers are innocent is a disgusting human with a very low IQ. I just wish the driver had an heavily armored vehicle.
Thank you. Facts 1, 2 and 3 help explain why the West Side Highway appeared to be so uncharacteristically empty of traffic. The video certainly confirms a number of the bikers involved were clearing the road of additional traffic.
I agree ....Dont faint