The way government typically works, the funding to fix the website will be more than the original cost of the website — and the original cost was just over $600 million.
This [the website, exclusive of Obamacare in general] is becoming the Obama Billion Dollar Blunder.
verb (used with object)
1. to rob of goods or valuables by open force, as in war, hostile raids, brigandage, etc.: to plunder a town.
2. to rob, despoil, or fleece: to plunder the public treasury.
3. to take wrongfully, as by pillage, robbery, or fraud: to plunder a piece of property. verb (used without object)
4. to take plunder; pillage.
5. plundering, pillage, or spoliation.
6. that which is taken in plundering; loot.
7. anything taken by robbery, theft, or fraud.