Skip to comments.NBC/WSJ poll: Obama Approval Sinks to New Low (Personal approval under water at 41%)
Posted on 10/30/2013 3:47:21 PM PDT by kristinn
click here to read article
Interesting that they feel the need to poll the TEA party, which isn’t a party. It’s a news/spin effectiveness test.
Still way too effing high.
Hearing the word "impeachment" a lot this evening, for lying to the American people about keeping their insurance.
“So what percentage of Obamas win in 12 do you attribute to fraud?”
I have no idea. I attribute much of it to an adoring media and a feckless Republican party. Fraud would probably rank third in the list.
Unless you know w some degree of certitude, you can’t properly rank the influence of fraud on the last election. I read article after article on it. The amount & level of fraud was mindboggling. It was the kind of thing you’d expect in a third world banana republic. There was so much fraud on so many levels, probably only God can quantify it all.
Yes, the press is Obama’s palace guard/knee pad toadies, & the GOPe is almost as liberal as the Dems. It’s a mistake to underestimate fraud, however; during the last election it was ubiquitous.
“you cant properly rank the influence of fraud “
I have no idea as to how much was fraud. I just said “probably third”. What is YOUR list of reasons?
Too F’n much.
- “Everyone lies during a campaign!” - Bob Beckel
My point is that you, AlexW, do not know how much fraud was involved in the last election. You can’t quantify it. I already said I couldn’t either. I’ve read enough to know it was huge, however. & I will say this: I wd not cite the last election as dispositively as you do UNLESS I cd precisely quantify the role fraud played. You cite the results as if they prove something about the US population. For that to be the case, the election wd need to have been fair, honest & aboveboard. It wasn’t.
Let me cite one example. Al Franken. The Dems needed him in office so as to pass Obamacare. So they counted & recounted the votes but still cdn’t put him on top. So they ‘found’ enough votes in the trunk of a car to put Al in office, & thus pass Obamacare.
In that election, fraud made the winning difference. Unless you, AlexW, know w certitude exactly how much fraud impacted the last election, you cannot know how it reflects on the electorate. It is even possible that in a completely fair & honest election, Obama wd have lost. We just do not know.
My, my...do you imagine there are now people catching on to the fact that this pos is a LIAR and a THIEF?
By the end of the year, after all the insurance cancellations have arrived, I would guess his popularity rating should be around 25% to 27%.
30 might be pushing it. Easily 15.
Wait until she discovers the new 6k deductible under BarryCare.
Got this from somewhere:
Nineteen groups of people voted for Barry. Barry did not win mainstream America. The Dems cobbled together a coalition of special interest groups, each of which was bought off with a promise of getting their own interests accommodated.
1) Union thugs, ticks, and pawns
2) Black racists and people who thought it would be cool to have a non-white President
3) Wealthy campaign contributors and other opportunists who get big rebates in terms of federal grants, contracts, loans, and special favors
4) Naïve youth
5) Communists, Marxists, Islamofascists, and anyone else who hates America or capitalism
6) Guilty white liberals
7) Academics who benefit from federal grants and increased federal support for student loans
8) The entitled class
9) Legal Hispanic voters who want amnesty for their kin and friends who are here (or would come here) illegally
10) People who work in professions or live in communities where intolerance and discrimination by Democrats is overwhelming, severe, and totalitarian
11) Government workers who lack integrity
12) Some homosexual activists
13) The very elite and arrogant
14) People who are pro-abortion
15) Single women who have a fantasy romance with Obama and the federal government, falsely assuming they will help them in time of need
16) 64% of High school dropouts
17) Dead people and people committing vote fraud
18) People who just don’t care about the country
19) 69% of Jews
Heard rumors WH photographer was spotted at Fenway on Twitter.
At this point it’s clear, only the mentally ill or Communist would support this corrupt government.
This poll is ALL ADULTS, not even registered voters, let alone likely voters.
So the real number is low 30s approval.
The RealClearPolitics average for right/wrong direction (of the country) is down to 21.1% right direction. When you consider that most or all of these polls oversample Dems, that is an amazing #. Some who think the country is going in the wrong direction may be radical lefties who (1) think the GOP is still too far right & still has too much power, or (2) think Obama is not far enough to the left. But you also have ppl in that # who claimed to support Obama so as not to be considered racist, but who are more honest when it comes to the right/wrong direction question. Overall, this is not a good # for BO.
can’t disagree with that :). Great points!
The Establishment is invested to the hilt so that the first (and only) black president won’t be a failure.