“Yes, 5 million people who had insurance have lost it but if only 49,000 people who didn’t have insurance get some then it will be worth it.” - Barack Insane 0bama
49,000 people at a cost of $40million dollars each
In other words, the number of folks who are losing their health insurance is quadruple the number that is enrolling!
And this is the punk POTUS landmark accomplishment. Wonder if he enjoys the entire nation laughing at his ass,
This is going to end up just like the Second Iraq War: The Rats voted for it and then all of sudden when it didn’t look so good politically they started blaming everyone except themselves.
Which tells me that the 49,100 national figure is GROSSLY overinflated. Why? Because out of 300 D.C. "enrollments" only 5 paid. The rest are just looky loos. Apply the D.C. ratio of paid to "enrolled" looky loos and the REAL figure is LESS than a thousand paid enrollees.
Once the guvment has the info .... it will become interesting when they find out them with the guvment ain’t there to help ‘em. Some people cannot be warned. Pity for the low information signer-upers. Course I have pity for all of us too. We get the shaft too ... no gold mine but will take a gold mine to afford zer0care. Everyone will be unpleasantly surprised and regrettably we, those not supporting zer0care will have to support it anyways. Ain’t gonna be cheap, even for those signing up to receive. Will take a few years and then the signer-upers will be screaming. Too late.
Want to give your personal data, bank account and SSN to an ARMY of HACKERS?
Simple...sign up at the failed Obamacare website (if you can)
The trap is laid. They let slide the BS 49k number, then when the official number comes out that is a little higher the headlines will run:
“Obamacare signups higher than expected!”
“Analyst surprised at higher than expected Obamacare enrollments”
“In a stunning reversal of previous reports, Obamacare numbers actually higher than analysts predicted.”
“Republican efforts to defund Obamacare stymied by higher than expected enrollment numbers”
I’ve seen this trick so many times....sigh
1) Rollout 0bamacare with failed website. Refuse to delay individual mandate. This forces Americans off their plans and with no way to fix the problem because of the deliberately failed website.
2) Millions of Americans kicked off of their current health care plans. Website failure continues..
3) The Democrats propose 'Single Payer' as the remedy for the health care problems engineered by Team Barry.
4) The GOP strongly resists transition into 'Single Payer' as Unconstituional, but the American people are now desperate for health care plans!
5) Republicans are demonized by the media for "denying Americans health care" (by fighting Single Payer), leading up to the 2014 midterms.
Not so bad, that’s much better than Volt sales
this is attempted slavery and O is enjoying every minute of it.
That means that the Russian hacker has the Social Security and bank account information for only 49,000 enrollees = Winning for a liberal.