Skip to comments.15 Reasons Why Barack Obama Is the Greatest President In American History!
Posted on 11/23/2013 5:09:44 AM PST by Kaslin
1) He's sending weapons to Libya to help repair Americas strained relationship with Al-Qaeda.
2) Parents all across the country can now point to Barack Obama's performance when they're explaining to their children why they shouldn't use drugs.
3) He won the Nobel Peace Prize. Hello!!
4) Thanks to healthcare.gov, "New Coke" no longer has to bear the shame of being the worst product roll-out in American history.
5) Because of Obama, 91 million people without jobs now have plenty of time to spend with their family.
6) He extended childhood all the way up to 26 by allowing "children" to stay on their parents insurance until then.
7) He's kept goofy Uncle Joe Biden from becoming President for five long years.
8) No President in American history has done more to further gun sales than Barack Obama.
9) Without Barack Obama, none of us would have ever heard the name Sandra Fluke and what a tragedy that would be!
10) He has already broken Bill Clinton's record for the most lies told in one presidency with almost three years left to go in office.
11) When the SEALS asked for permission to kill Bin Laden, he didn't insist that they merely give Osama a good talking to instead.
12) He has worked tirelessly to know the American people better through invasive TSA searches, reading their emails, and listening in on their phone calls.
13) He's living proof that even a pothead who thinks there are 57 states can still live the American dream.
14) Because of Obama's economic policies, more Americans than ever have gotten to experience the sweet, sweet joy of funemployment!
15) Obama's policies are so bad that even real racists have stopped hating him for being black and hate him for his failed policies.
I’m quite sure more will be added over the weekend...
He is the greatest since George Washington.
They both founded a new nation.
George, USA, and Ø the USSA.
#15 gave me the biggest laugh. So true!
I beg to differ. I believe that singular milestone in achievement more properly belongs to the MS "Bob" offering of wince-producing fame.
Although the annoying animated dog and "Clippy" so-called "help" *cough* features *cough* in Windoze came close, but at least you could turn them permanently off with a mouseclick or two.
4) Thanks to healthcare.gov, “New Coke” no longer has to bear the shame of being the worst product roll-out in American history.
This is not a joke, it’s a true fact.
Way to go O.
Not to forget the rollout of the Edsel.
LOL----can you just see Boobama driving an Edsel----touting "this great car?"
I better cancel my and my husband's membership /s>
Added hourly. But it is a good list.
16) History starts in 2009.
I’ve gotta disagree with #7. Biden would be better than Obama, because stupid is always better than evil.
I can envision clearly 0 driving a Volt... Funded by you and me.
I’m with you.
No one would take Biden seriously.
my alltime favorite.
“Stand up Chuck”
“Aw gee, let’s stand up for Chuck”
Great List - 15 is a classic
Obamacare is the ultimate knock-out punch to the USA. Obama knows this. It doesnt matter to him if Obamcare works or not: The punch has already been thrown. Democrats stand around and laugh at our wounded nation.
Never. Back when King Fubo was just a lowly state senator in Ill-inois, he drove a Chrysler 300. When he figured it was to his political advantage, he got a hybrid. Once he's out of office (if he is EVER out of office) he will revert to his true form, and being far richer, he will buy something outrageously expensive, fast, and energy inefficient. A car fit for a king.