Skip to comments.Why the Iran Nuclear Agreement is NOT Designed as a Distraction from the Obamacare Debacle
Posted on 11/25/2013 12:17:39 PM PST by LSUfan
There is speculation in the blogosphere and on the airwaves this morning that the timing of the Obama/Kerry/Ayatollahs Agreement was designed to distract Americans from the Obamacare debacle.
This speculation is wrong for two reasons.
(Excerpt) Read more at iranbulletin.me ...
It’s a kickback for Obama’s retirement fund
As I get older I am becoming more paranoid and am turning into a conspiracy theorist. This is probably not a good thing, but I cant help thinking that there is something else behind thus.
Heres my current speculation -
- The Obama administration has lost some of its important backers - the money behind them. These are the Saudis and much of Wall Street. The Saudis because Obama failed them in Egypt, then Syria, and Wall Street because of, well, the fact that he is a lame duck and there isn’t anything he can deliver anymore.
This supposition is backed by the change in climate of much (though not all) of the MSM. Some outlets have begun to openly criticize the administration. The money behind them is now paying for attack, not cover. The difference vs even three months ago is huge.
- So Obama had to find new funding. These are the Iranians and the Russians. So he pays them off with a deal.
- This will increase the hostility of the Saudis and (Jewish) Wall Street vs the administration.
- And not least it will drive Israel and the Saudis firmly together. Note that the lame duck French government, formerly Saudi patsy’s, are now the most openly anti-Iranian, and are even making nice with Israel.
- This all may be good news for US conservatives, as the former alliance against them falls apart.
- Internationally, who knows.
You might be paranoid, can’t tell from here, but If I had a little time on my hands I expect I could prove you’re pretty close to the truth. You can get your own tin foil, however. I need all I got to make a really big hat-—as a radiation shield.
Personally I believe the timing of this deal is based on a couple factors:
1) As soon as Obama won reelection he shifted to his true far left positions. At least in 2012, Obama was pretending to be somewhat hawkish on Iran (pleading with Israel he would take military action if only they waited past election day). The 2013 deal is similar to how Obama acted in 2009. Back then his Iran policy was all talks and no sanctions, just like in 2013.
2) It’s also a last ditch effort to handcuff Israel. It won’t however succeed in my opinion.
What I consider to be non-factors in the deal that just happened to also occur in 2013:
1) The election of a new Iranian president
2) Obamacare blow up
This ALL revolves around Iran-born foreign agent Valerie Jarrett. We will find out 10 years from now that one of her offshore accounts yesterday received a deposit of $100 million. But by then it will be far too late, and Israel will have already been vivisected.
May God help us all. .
The timing is as suspicious as Obama’s phony war against Syria. That’s dropped off the news cycle again.
I think Alexander would solve this Gordian knot by putting their heads on sticks.
OK, let’s get this straight: NOTHING is going to distract Americans from obozocare. As I learned better than a generation ago Americans are weirdly obsessed with having healthcare. I say ‘weirdly’ because from my early twenties on people my own age acted like their very lives depended upon having a policy in force at all times. I never even thought about getting coverage and on several occasions when I had coverage due to employment I never thought about the policy or even looked at the terms or used the policy even if I went to a doctor. I just didn’t and don’t care...but I know one thing: It matters almost more than anything else in the world to a great many people AND OBOZO SCREWED IT ALL UP ROYALLY!
That he would.
Interesting point of view.
I also don’t care much what happens to me. After a certain age comes acceptance that what will be will be, another 5-10 years is fine, but I personally wouldnt be enthusiastic about paying for it.
On the other hand, wife and kids make the calculation different.
Obama’s going for the Pyrite peace prize. :)
you know, one question I don’t see anyone asking is “why the frick would Obama give two hoots about being for or against Israel?” that’s the first question, then you move on from there.
my answer forthcoming in a later issue.