Oh, yeah. When companies and public institutions that thought they were covered find out that their group plans are going to be canceled, there'll be hell to pay, which is why the Dems are desperately trying to delay the thing. Guess they should have listened to Ted Cruz...
Break the opposition into little pieces, separate enough to not be a constant drip.
Several key functionalites still need to be developed and integrated into the system. That will increase complexity and compound the problems IMO. Also, the security problems are going to be monumental, and well publicized when they happen. The train wreck will get much worse.
"Remember, this is only for 5% of the population since the employer mandates were delayed. How much larger will this mess be when the other 95% have to sign up?"
I say 'talking point' assuming there are still people willing to talk about it. My gut feeling is those who still support Obamacare won't change their minds no matter what they hear...
Now look at it layin' there. It's only going to get lots worse. Along with the next spring cleaning, the country will be looking to broom the Dems' for a generation or more.