In other words, a threat. Not getting paid? Doesn't matter. Extend coverage anyway and if you don't you're excluded from the xchange in 2015. Talk about dictatorial Govt...
The administration had predicted that up to 400,000 people would enroll in the high-risk pool. In fact, about 135,000 did so, but the cost of their claims has far exceeded White House estimates, exhausting most of the $5 billion provided by Congress.
So they got a quarter of projected participants, but money has ALREADY run out?
They’re now talking about forcing doctors to accept medicare and medicaid patients. The AMA supported obamacare. I know that’s only 22% of the doctors but the other 78% weren’t very vocal in their opposition. So they’re all regretting it now.