Wow. That drives a stake in my heart. Chilling.
There must be easier ways to convince the NSA to open a file on you.
Because I'm not sure on that whole "secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects" thing.
The order does not give a time limit for the government to appeal the ruling.
Nor does it require the NSA to stop data collection during the appeals process.
So if the government claims that it is going to appeal, but never does actually follow through, does this effectively nullify the order?
- If I liked going on a $100 million dollar vacation to Africa
- I will also now go on a 17-day vacation in Hawaii
- I have lots of dumb honkies in Washington state getting double-debited for their healthcare because they gave me their bank info .
- Somebody has to pay for all the poor oppressed minorities and crooked multi-millionaire politicians
- Sign up now young white Americans - you can trust me!