Skip to comments.Karl Rove: My Fearless Political Predictions for 2014
Posted on 12/26/2013 11:25:16 AM PST by SeekAndFindEdited on 12/26/2013 11:27:12 AM PST by Admin Moderator. [history]
It's time to see how well I did with my predictions for 2013 and to offer a set of 2014 forecasts.
I got 10 predictions for this year right. President Obama's job approval rating did drop—from 53% at year's start to 40% this week. There was a new administration scandal, the most significant being the IRS targeting of conservative groups. And ObamaCare's implementation was indeed "ragged and ugly" and "a continuing political advantage to Republicans" as forecast.
(Excerpt) Read more at online.wsj.com ...
Is he wearing big boy pants yet?
My prediction: The GOP is dead. Long live the tea party.
And Rove, shove it up your Obamahole.
“Karl Rove: My Fearless Political Predictions for 2014”
Why fearless? Because he has been so wrong so often that no one can believe he has the guts to make them?
drink kool aid,
and make useless predictions.
I predict that Bush43 may be the last Republican President we see, maybe ever, thanks to Karl Tokyo Rove and the GOPe.
My prediction is the GOPe’s war on conservatives continues until the GOP manages to lose the House and Senate
Let me consult my muse-
WHAT A FAT, DIGUSTING PIG!
“I predict that Bush43 may be the last Republican President”, Bush was a REPUBLICAN, Who knew?!
Never fear - they are grooming some more Bushes who will be acceptable to the NWO/Globalist regime.
wear pajamas, drink HOT CHOCOLATE, and make useless predictions.
There is nothing to indicate that your statement will not be true. At this point I would say we have seen the last Republican majority in the House of Reps, and in the Senate.
If not this election cycle, then in the next few.
Who cares, unless to bet on the other side of every issue from that creep.
Insert Tokyo Rove head
Talk about betraying
my number one political prediction for 2014, is that Carl Rove will continue to turn more people off, so much so that he’ll be a laughing stock in the general public
I don’t have WSJ; please post the list; can’t access it.
Karl Rove + WSJ = Chamber of Commerce RINOs
1) Amnesty will pass in a voice-vote on the day before Christmas Eve, 2014
2) In the face of a relentless liberal media onslaught, rentamob strikes, and local ballot initiatives that keep passing handily, House Republicans will cave and pass a minimum wage increase above $10 per hour.
3) At least two of the red state Dem Sens currently facing re-election (Landrieu, Pryor, Begich, etc.) will think better of facing the voters and retire in the face of horrific polling.
4) More leaping screaming Socialists like Bill DeBlasio will win local races in blue states.
5) By Halloween the conventional wisdom that 2016 is Hillary’s to lose will be in serious jeopardy.
6) Just as with the budget deal, the GOP, not wanting to get in the way of a collapsing Obamacare, will cave on the debt limit.
7) Harry Reid will kill the filibuster for legislation as well as confirmations.
8) Obama will bottom out at 30% in at least one major poll over the summer.
9) Terry McAuliffe will complete his first year as Virginia Governor with at least three major-league scandals brewing.
10) A Progressive Populist who makes Elizabeth Warren look like Joe Lieberman will toss his or her hat into the Dem Primary race by October.
I’m not sure America can last under the impossible-to-avoid financial collapse.
“Mission Accomplished” Barack Hussein Obama.
If a foreign agent/Manchurian candidate were put into power to accomplish same, how would it look any different?
First, you’d have to forge his identity and mask his murky past....
Faux News got rid of Dick Morris for making the exact same prediction about last year’s presidential election, but keep Porky Pig Rove on the payroll.
It will have its darkest nights, but like the start of winter, when the days start to get longer, the light will come back in.
You better bet TX will give a big vote in 2014 to George P. Some just never learn.
The real U.S. debt is around $130 Trillion dollars (with unfunded liabilities).
The Treasury took in some $900 Billion a couple years ago for one year.
Do the math.
Sound possible, but VA will never figure out how awful their voter decisions are.
I won’t vote for a Bush... heck I have doubts about Abbott. lol.
It will be November, buoyed by his landslide win in New York, Prince Andrew will announce that he intends to be president.
My Predictions! Fearless as they may well be.
1. New scandals will hit the White House that will further tarnish Obama and his wife.
2. Obama will be removed under new scandals by June.
3. Biden will pardon ex-President Obama and become involved in scandal himself.
4. By August he will name Hillary as his VP.
5. By September Biden (now called Obiden) will resign.
6. Hillary will name John Kerry as her VP.
7. Bill Clinton will be made Sec. of State.
8. Hillary will dump Obamacare for a bi-partisan plan.
9. Hillary will run for President as an “outsider”
10. GOP to take Senate by a thin margin—hold House.
My Predictions—2014—the year of Three Presidents.
Karl Rove is still alive?
Everybody got sick of him.
What in the world made you say the Bush II was a Republican?
He was, is, and will be a RINO. Go look at your history. MORE BIGGER G’ment
You must not have read further down the thread. Somebody else made a similar comment to which I LOL’d in agreement.
But he did have an (R) after his name. That’s all people are going to remember.
Notice that I no longer refer to him as a conservative.
RE: I dont have WSJ; please post the list; cant access it.
He did not have a list, just predictions he wrote in several paragraphs. If you can’t access the WSJ site, you can access Karl Rove’s own website. The same article is there.
I agree with you on Bush.
I hope and pray Abbott is a small g’ment guy.
Dan Patric for Lt. Governor - GIG Thumbs up
No to Cornyn
Demography is destiny.
definitely NO to Cornyn
I submit that you’ve got that whole RINO thing backwards.
Bush is a good Republican, and right in line with the majority of Republicans on most issues. The Republican party is a moderate party.
Conservatives are a minority in the R party, and therefore by default are the RINOs.
I left the R party 2007 as it is useless as well as an enemy of conservatives.
Also, most people who self-identify as conservative in polls aren’t...
The fight isn’t about R vs D anymore, it’s about intellectual elite busybodies vs the citizens of the USA.
My Fearless Prediction for 2014 is that Karl Rove’s hemorrhoids will grow to the size of tangelos.
And I can fearlessly predict this because I don’t care one way or another.
Just like Rove only wants his wealthy crony businessmen friends to have influence in Washington. If that happens, he doesn’t care what happens to the rest of America.
Mt first prediction is Karl will get the star roll as Porky in a life like Porky The Pig movie. My second one is he will continue to help Liberals from both parties unseat Conservatives.
This is exactly what the RINO’s always count on, in the end conservative Americans will bow to the RINO candidate and vote for him or her. NOT THIS TIME Rover!!!!!
No more RINO candidates under no circumstance will I vote for a RINO again! Those days are completely over, Rover runs a RINO candidate, I stay home.
Rover has not figured it out yet, Americans are not going to take this crap any longer. The RINO’s are conspiring to pass amnesty for 40 million Mexican Nationals who broke into this country, and don't think for a minute the RINO’s are negotiating with the RINO’s and Rover to get “reasonable” gun control passed as well!!!
No Sir, RINO’s are toast, stick a fork in them, they are well done!!!!
Long live the Tea Party!!
Put a sock in it Tokyo.
Oh no! Not Karl Tokyo Rove! Keep him away.
I have another prediction! Krispy Kreme buys Twinkies stocks with embezzled money from Hurricane Sandy yet Karl Rove still wants him for POTUS!
“Every Republican senator and virtually every representative challenged in a primary as insufficiently conservative will win”
Rove in all his RINO glory is leading the charge of the light brigade. No dice, Tokyo. We’re ditching all of your RINO faves. Cochran, Gayham, Cornyn, all of em!